- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
- Last connection: 08/14/2015
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 04:07 PM Kepler Bug #5722: Check for problems with sanitized RecordToken labels
- Daniel Crawl wrote:
> Derik's test workflow expressionOrderedRecordTokenTest.kar is still failing.
I reviewed the...
- 02:09 AM Kepler Bug #6629 (Closed): type resolution problem when using RecordAssembler
- The arbitrary order in which Mogensen's algorithm resolves type constraints seemed to trigger non-deterministic type ...
- 02:09 AM Kepler 4.00 hours (Bug #6629 (Closed): type resolution problem when using RecordAssembler)
- 12:55 PM Kepler Bug #5722: Check for problems with sanitized RecordToken labels
- Arbitrary string are allowed as record labels as of rev. 66121; the expression language is adapted to make this possi...
- 03:38 PM Kepler Bug #5722: Check for problems with sanitized RecordToken labels
- If certain strings are unacceptable as labels because the parser cannot deal with them, then the only right behavior ...
Also available in: Atom