- Login: bowers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 04:16 PM Semtools Bug #5000: oboe-core: comment all classes and properties
- Added comments to all classes and properties. These should be reviewed and possibly revised prior to publishing.
- 10:44 AM Semtools Bug #5004 (New): oboe: create an oboe-examples ontology for documenting "best practices"
- Should be comprised of a set of examples from the oboe "getting started" guide. These examples should also encode "be...
- 10:41 AM Semtools Bug #5003 (New): oboe: develop a high-level "getting started" guide / documentation
- This should also include a set of simple examples and a corresponding ontology oboe-examples simply for the sake of t...
- 10:38 AM Semtools Bug #5002 (New): oboe-unit: create new oboe-unit for oboe-core
- Modify the current oboe-unit to conform to the new oboe-core structure. Primarily requires modifying the characterist...
- 09:12 AM Semtools Bug #5001 (New): oboe-core: ensure new characteristic structure still supports unit conversion
- This needs to be done using some examples ... maybe a "unit-test" ontology (not sure what this would be)?
- 09:08 AM Semtools Bug #5000 (Resolved): oboe-core: comment all classes and properties
- Provide comments for each class and property definition. Many of these can be taken from oboe.owl.
- 03:11 PM Semtools Bug #4906: Annotation query implementation (SPARQL)
- (In reply to comment #5)
> Something that would allow us to retrieve a list of annotation
- 02:14 PM Semtools Bug #4906: Annotation query implementation (SPARQL)
- (In reply to comment #3)
> I think we were saying that an every annotation would be an Annotation Instance
> (in some...
- 01:24 PM Semtools Bug #4906: Annotation query implementation (SPARQL)
- I am not sure what it means here to materialize an annotation, but if it implies storing an annotation per se as an i...
- 03:41 PM Semtools Bug #4737: Provide menu option for removing Observations and Measurements
- If a user wants to remove an observation that is context for other observations, I think the system could prompt the ...
Also available in: Atom