- Login: brooks
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
- Last connection: 09/12/2017
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 04:56 PM Kepler Bug #7189: memory leak in Manager
- I've made adjustments for how we create and delete the shutdown hook. Let's wait a bit to see what happens before cl...
- 02:35 PM Kepler Bug #7190: memory leak due to hierarchy listeners when cloning
- I don't seem to have permission to close bugs, but this bug can be closed now. The nightly build seems to be working...
- 02:19 PM Kepler Bug #7191: memory leak in CompositeActor for actor firing listeners
- Thanks for the patch, I patched CompositeActor.java and updated /ptolemy/module-info/revision.txt.
Feel free to ...
- 02:19 PM Kepler 0.25 hour (Bug #7191 (Resolved): memory leak in CompositeActor for actor firing listeners)
- 10:28 AM Kepler Bug #7189: memory leak in Manager
- I can take a look at this next week, after the dust settles from the other clone() bug.
- 10:16 AM Kepler Bug #7190: memory leak due to hierarchy listeners when cloning
- I'm not sure if this is right, but it solves the problem and passes tests.
I modified NamedObj.clone(Workspace) so...
- 10:16 AM Kepler 1.00 hour (Bug #7190 (Resolved): memory leak due to hierarchy listeners when cloning)
- 06:02 PM Kepler Bug #7190: memory leak due to hierarchy listeners when cloning
- Ok, now I see Dan's text:
> In the usecase I'm debugging, the toplevel Composites in both the original and new mod...
- 05:39 PM Kepler Bug #7190: memory leak due to hierarchy listeners when cloning
- Interestingly, if I edit leak.java and replace Ramp with Const, then I don't have the leak. See the attached file, l...
- 04:03 PM Kepler Bug #7190: memory leak due to hierarchy listeners when cloning
- It seems like when we clone, it is not sufficient to set _hierarchyListeners to null in NamedObj, we also need to loo...
Also available in: Atom