filechooser not working in linux
1) start the data package wizard (./runtestwin.sh, then click "new data package"
button to launch wizard)
2) hit "next" and enter a title, then hit next repeatedly until you get to the
page entitled: "Data File Information". The "next" wizard-button will be
disabled until you click one of the 4 radio buttons on this page.
3) click the first radio button ("Import data...")
4) a "File Location" textbox appears below this, with a "browse" button to the
right of it.
5) Pressing the browse button should launch mozilla's filechooser popup, but
doesn't. If you're running jalama against the mozilla binary, you get this
command line output:
###!!! ASSERTION: attempted to open a new window with no WindowCreator:
'mWindowCreator', file nsWindowWatcher.cpp, line 563
###!!! Break: at file nsWindowWatcher.cpp, line 563
unable to open file picker
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)
[nsIDOMJSWindow.openDialog]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"
location: "JS frame ::
file:///home/brooke/mozilla/dist/bin/components/nsFilePicker.js :: anonymous ::
line 190" data: no]
if running against the gre, the only debugging info is: