Registry: Typographical/Grammatical Errors
1) Instead of ZIP it should say “Postal Code” because I don’t think they are
called zip codes in all countries.
2) In the Data Repository Guide/Info page, “Data Set Abstract” should be in
caps and in blue like the other headings because it is its own section in the
repository form, just as the other headings in caps and in blue are also their
own section in the repository form.
3) The following are typos and grammatical problems found in the Data
Repository Guide/Info page:
• Meterological – should be Meteorological
• …e.g Principal Investigator. – should be e.g. Principal Investigator
• If your dataset is open-ended, leave the ending date open, provide no
ending date at all. – should be …leave the ending date open (provide no ending
date at all).
• Enter both lat./long pairs to indicate... – should be Enter both
• You can add mutliple taxa to the list – should be multiple
• …method (e.g., Zooplankton abundance using radial quadrat
subsampling). – should be sub-sampling
• This guide provides information and help how to fill in the NCEAS Data
Registry Form. – should be …information and help on how to…
Updated by Andrea Andrea about 18 years ago
These typos and errors in grammar have been fixed.
Updated by Redmine Admin almost 10 years ago
Original Bugzilla ID was 1322