Morpho 1.5.1 Help: 6 general problems/suggestions
1. When you first open the Morpho Help, a blank page is displayed. The user
guide index (“index.html”) should be displayed as the default starting page.
2. In Morpho Help, the index (“index.html”) should be one of the choices on
the left hand menu. Better yet, the left hand menu should be the index itself
since it links you to all the sections and subsections of Morpho Help.
3. When you open Morpho Help, it does not open to the same main page every
time. Instead, it shows the last page you viewed (such as a search you did
previously, or some page of the user guide you were looking at previously). It
would add consistency to Morpho Help if it opened to the same main page each
4. Within Morpho Help, the tool tip for the user guide icon at the top left
should say “Morpho User Guide”, not simply “Morpho”.
5. The “index” part of Morpho Help is confusing. There is no explanation of
how it should be used or what its purpose is. There is no indication it is
there until you click in the non-descript icon at the top left. There are some
duplicate names in the list, and these should be made more explicit to make it
obvious how they differ.
6. Having a folder icon next to “Morpho User Guide” on the left hand side of
Morpho Help is unnecessary since there is no second folder below it. There
should just be the title “Morpho User Guide” by itself.