Morpho 1.5.1 Help: 5 problems with search feature
1. When I do a search for “User Guide” using the Search feature within Morpho
help, pages from the old version of the user guide come up in the search
results (i.e. older files in CVS that have been updated). Only the most
current pages of the user guide should show up in the search.
2. When searching in Morpho Help, a few things are unclear about the search
results. It is unclear what the numbering in the search results is for (there
is a 10, 3, 2, 5, 1 to the left of the search results). Also, there’s no
explanation of the red ball symbology that appears to the left of the search
3. In the search feature within Morpho Help, when I type in “user guide” (or
user+guide), results appear that highlight only the word “user”, when I only
want pages where the entire phrase “user guide” appears.
4. In the search feature within Morpho Help, almost all of the names of the
results are non-descript, and simply called “Knowledge Network for
Biocomplexity”. When there are 15 results with the same name it is frustrating
to have to click on each one until you find what you want, therefore the names
of the search results should be more descriptive.
5. In Morpho Help, after searching for a word or phrase (like “user guide”),
the words remain highlighted on certain page(s) in the user guide (long after
the search took place). There is no evident way (such as clicking on the
highlighted area) to deselect the phrase or word on a page.