Add traits tab
We should add a new tab to the dataset for "Traits". This tab should draw from a file that has the following structure:
There needs to be a constrained list of accepted traits that forms the basis for ordering the list. Initially, let's use the following: Raunkaier lifeform, Peet Growthform1, Peet Growthform2, Lifespan, Nutrition. I can provide a dataset for this as soon as I get back to NC.
We should also export trait data.
#1 Updated by xianhua liu over 12 years ago
new table "traits" has been created in the seflora database with data fields as following:
1. id: internal unique id (number)
2. concept_id: foreign kwy to weakley concepts (number)
3. raunkaier_lifeform: Raunkaier lifeform (text)
4. peet_growthform1: Peet Growthform1 (text)
5. peet_growthform2: Peet Growthform2 (text)
6. life_span: Lifespan (text)
7. nutrition: Nutrition (text)
Please sen me the traits dataset if it is ready, so I can start to import the data into the database and develop query functions and add web interface to show traits information.