Out of memory Error: Error creating alternateGetMoml!
While stepping through the examples in the documentation, I did the following:
1. Clicked on the Data tab and did a search for Datos Meteorologicos as the documentation recommends. The 'Login Anonymously.' selection was used.
2. Dragged the Data source to the canvas. Everything fine so far.
3. Opened a new blank workflow while leaving the previous workflow open.
4. Closed that workflow, and received a dialog asking me if I wanted to save it.
5. Said no thanks to saving it.
6. Opened another new blank workflow and tried to drag an SDF Director onto the canvas. This is the point at which there was the following error:
Error creating alternateGetMoml!
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.
Any ideas why this could be happening ? Also, noticed that Kepler began to run very slowly just after it asked me to save the previous workflow ...