Project

General

Profile

Bug #561

Error Export and Export to zip

Added by Jing Tao almost 17 years ago. Updated almost 17 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
morpho - general
Target version:
Start date:
08/15/2002
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Bugzilla-Id:
561

Description

Now the morpho code in CVS head has a problem in both export and export to zip
action. When I tried these actions and I got a error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser
[java] at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[java] at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:120)
[java] at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.<init>(XSLTEngineImpl.java:360)
[java] at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor(XSLTProcessorFactory.java:79)
[java] at
edu.ucsb.nceas.morpho.datapackage.DataPackage.export(DataPackage.java:1262)
[java] at
edu.ucsb.nceas.morpho.datapackage.DataPackagePlugin.export(DataPackagePlugin.java:218)
[java] at
edu.ucsb.nceas.morpho.query.ResultPanel.exportDataset(ResultPanel.java:518)
[java] at
edu.ucsb.nceas.morpho.query.ResultPanel.access$2800(ResultPanel.java:70)
[java] at
edu.ucsb.nceas.morpho.query.ResultPanel$8.construct(ResultPanel.java:1288)
[java] at
edu.ucsb.nceas.morpho.framework.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:140)

For export I can get a package without the html file even the error happend.
But for export to zip, I got nothing.

I tried the 1.1.2 release (Windows), the export and export to zip works fine.

History

#1 Updated by Matt Jones almost 17 years ago

This is likely a classloader issue, where an alternate CL is not able to search
the classpath. Make sure that the current ClassLoader is being used for loading
objects dynamically. This is reliably done (I think) by calling:

ClassLoader cl = Thread.getContextClassLoader();

and then using cl to instantiate the object.

Reassigned to Tao.

#2 Updated by Jing Tao almost 17 years ago

Matthew wrote a new class named XMLTransformer which is based on the Xalan
2.4.0. In export method, the new class was used.

In export zip action, a zip filter was added too.

Now both export and export zip workes fine.

#3 Updated by Redmine Admin about 6 years ago

Original Bugzilla ID was 561

Also available in: Atom PDF