Some weird behavior when morpho deletes a network data package with data file
Here are the steps to produce the issue:
1. Use the new data package wizard and entity wizard to generate a data package.
2. Save it to network.
3. Go to File|Delete to delete the data package.
4. Morpho shows up a warning panel without any information.
5. The morpho frame does show up (It should disappear).
6. Morpho search on the network can't find the data package. It means that the data package does be removed.
When morpho delete a data package without data object, it works.