UX Testing Results
Attached is a PDF with UX testing results from the July 2015 DUG meeting. I have highlighted on areas that indicate a task/ticket for MetacatUI and have added a few comments.
- 9 participants
- Rated the app a 3-4/5 for ease of use and confidence, a 4/5 for professional looks, and 3/5 for complexity (which (all?) thought was positive)
- A very clear search box will be useful to direct users to an action right away
- "Clear all" filters button needs work - make a seperate clear/reset button for map and change color of clear button for better contrast against navbar.
- Applied filters should be displayed together at the top instead of hidden beneath the fold near its respective filter box
- Consolidate filter space - users thought it was too long and too much scrolling
The detailed report is attached.