From 07/21/2003 to 08/19/2003
- 06:48 PM Bug #1129: Change temporalCoverage calendarDate type
- changed element calendarDate from type=xs:date to type =res:yearDate and
modified documentation to reflect the change.
- 05:51 PM Bug #939: spelling errors for 'its' in index
- replaced incorrect occureances of it's with its in all affected eml schemas
- 01:21 PM Bug #1017: documentation error in eml-methods
- I think that Eda Melendez misinterpreted the schema and mistakenly reported a bug.
I am changing the resolution to "i...
- 11:55 AM Bug #1035: Technical documentation on eml-methods has an error
- Deleted the paragraph two which described use of references withing eml-methods.
- 10:06 AM Bug #1132 (Resolved): fix access control rule ambiguities
- We found some issues that need to be discussed regarding access control in the
EML2 specification. We have run into...
- 04:08 PM Bug #1129 (Resolved): Change temporalCoverage calendarDate type
- There has been a request to change to data type on the element calenderDate to
include xs:gYear. This could be accom...
- 04:00 PM Bug #1128 (In Progress): Distribution element requested for project
- At the LTER EML Implementation workshop the LTER Information Managers working on
"best practices" identified a desir...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1124 (Resolved): update precision field definition and cardinality
- The precision field in eml-attribute is defined circularly and needs to be
changed. In addition, although it is a f...
Also available in: Atom