From 10/23/2006 to 11/21/2006
- 12:36 PM Bug #2674 (In Progress): Data Manager Library: Set database table life-span priority
- Provide an API for the Calling Application to set a database table life-span priority on specific database tables.
- 12:25 PM Bug #2673 (In Progress): Data Manager Library: Set upper limit on database size
- Provide a means for the Calling Application to set an upper limit on the database size to prevent overloading the dat...
- 01:28 PM Bug #2578 (In Progress): Data Manager Library: Release and Distribution
- The Data Manager Library should be assigned a release number and distributed with the following components:
- 01:17 PM Bug #2577 (Resolved): Data Manager Library: API to enumerate table and field names
- Some applications may want to do direct queries on the data tables in the database. The application will need to map ...
- 01:11 PM Bug #2576 (In Progress): Data Manager Library: Database Connection Pooling
- Rework the design and implementation of database connection pooling in the Data Manager Library. Provide a callback m...
- 01:01 PM Bug #2575 (Resolved): Data Manager Library: Support for query object API
- The original design of the Data Manager Library was somewhat vague in its support for querying data tables. After fur...
- 10:54 AM Bug #2573 (In Progress): Data manager library need to handle binary data file format
- Currently data manager library can load text data, both simple delimited and complicated text format(e.g, fixed width...
- 09:58 AM Bug #2504: Create a EML parser lib to digest eml document
- This bug is duplicated by bug #2507. Closing this bug and leaving #2507 open.
*** This bug has been marked as a dupl...
- 09:58 AM Bug #2507: Data Manager Library: Create a EML parser lib to digest eml document
- *** Bug 2504 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:45 AM Bug #2507: Data Manager Library: Create a EML parser lib to digest eml document
- We named the top-level package "org.ecoinformatics.datamanager". The complete set of packages is:
Also available in: Atom