From 07/11/2008 to 08/09/2008
- 04:19 PM Bug #3445: stmml.xsd non-deterministic
- Regarding the change proposed to stmml in comment #3:
this change is not backward compatible with stmml1.0 docs. Remo...
- 02:37 PM Bug #3445: stmml.xsd non-deterministic
- Regarding the conflicting <definition> elements:
After looking over the stmml documentation a little more, I think th...
- 12:10 PM Bug #3465 (New): Change InlineType to CDATA
- Currently in eml definition, the InlineType, which is the data type of element inline, is PCDATA. This means xml par...
- 11:44 AM Bug #3445: stmml.xsd non-deterministic
- I agree with Inigo, that in the long term, we need a better structure than the standard/custom unit situation. But i...
- 11:41 AM Bug #3445: stmml.xsd non-deterministic
- *** Bug 3448 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 11:41 AM Bug #3448: stmml.xsd non-deterministic
- This is a duplicate of bug 3445
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 3445 ***
- 08:43 AM Bug #3448 (Resolved): stmml.xsd non-deterministic
- A section of stmml.xsd is invalid, according to a new parser feature that Jing just added in response to bug 3232, an...
Also available in: Atom