From 11/10/2008 to 12/09/2008
- 03:15 PM Bug #585: internationalization needed in EML
- After more conversation on the email list, it seems that the approach to localization used in ISO 19139 may be applic...
- 11:04 AM Bug #3444: xsl template needed for ulink
- ulink is there
- 10:33 AM Bug #585: internationalization needed in EML
- David and I discussed (briefly) some of these issues at ISEI. And we also discussed them at the ILTER meeting in Chi...
- 09:31 AM Bug #585: internationalization needed in EML
- This comment from an email from David Blankman:
As EML is becoming an international standard, we need to start thinki...
- 12:11 PM Bug #3688: documentation to be fixed
- The link will need to be from software/eml at knb, not from the eml schema documentation index
- 12:07 PM Bug #3600: recreate all the PNG files
- These pngs were replaced:
coverage, dataset, dataTable, entity, eml, literature, physical, protocol, esource, softwar...
- 03:21 PM Bug #3600: recreate all the PNG files
- These pngs need to be replaced:
- 03:53 PM Bug #2568: Inconsistent naming of "method"(s) element
- Just adding a summary of what Jing and I found for method/s declarations:
These 2 were already declared as "methods"...
- 08:51 AM Bug #3688: documentation to be fixed
- Maybe not from the index, but from the same place as the FAQs are accessed.
- 08:49 AM Bug #3688 (Resolved): documentation to be fixed
- there is now a separate page for the changes in EML2.1. It should be linked from the index.html page somehow
- 07:26 PM Bug #3599: finish documentation in eml-physical.xsd
- added documentation to eml-physical.xsd and eml-resource.xsd. see r1.78 and 1.91 respectively
- 11:02 AM Bug #3541: clarify documentation on polygons and grings, indicate relationship to FGDC
- checked in the documentation, with r1.89
- 09:48 AM Bug #3590: eml-documentation stylesheet problem with derived content.
- the value of minOccurs should show up in the documentation. e.g., that value is "3" for the grinpoint child here:
- 04:55 PM Bug #2512: require text content in elements to be non-empty
- The optional elements have had their xs:strings retyped to res:NonEmptyStringType.
- 03:53 PM Bug #3313: Edit EML documentation for access control
- whoops - missed the union. OK, this one is done.
- 03:50 PM Bug #3490: update documentation for givenName, surName
- added info to the documentation for use of givenName and surName
- 10:08 AM Bug #3313: Edit EML documentation for access control
- I think the current description is accurate and should not be changed. The 'permission' field is typed as union of t...
- 08:28 PM Bug #3313: Edit EML documentation for access control
- this is done, except for one part describing the permission element. when this is confirmed OK or cleaned up, then th...
- 05:09 PM Bug #1132: fix access control rule ambiguities
- The physicalDistributionType should have looked like this (below), so that if the references element is used, it is t...
- 04:04 PM Bug #2512: require text content in elements to be non-empty
- I checked the morpho code and we use those three path at new package wizard.
Also available in: Atom