From 09/10/2007 to 10/09/2007
- 08:40 AM Bug #2977: change "add party" dialog to do so more cleanly
- A helpful site for multiple instances of forms, but I don't know if that's really needed. One form should suffice.
- 08:40 AM Bug #2977 (Resolved): change "add party" dialog to do so more cleanly
- The party should be automatically added, with a beep. A new form should appear under the current forms with "New par...
- 03:26 AM Bug #2975 (New): new state records
- Take teh list of state records without suport in USDA, RAB, Heritage, etc, and check in the flora for possible source...
- 03:24 AM Bug #2974 (New): Upgrade USDA records
- Use concept mapping info compiled by Jeff and Amanda to remove errors of commission and omisson from USDA, and pass a...
- 03:21 AM Bug #2973 (New): Details of records in sources
- For some datasets we have access to the basis for the county records, such as with the WV and KY atlases. We need a ...
- 04:57 PM Bug #2970 (New): LA Atlas
- The LA atlas data have been delivered for possible inclusion. However, it is not obvious how to handle these data. ...
- 02:57 PM Bug #2954: Color change
- how about 255-240-117
- 10:51 AM Bug #2954: Color change
- The color for ambiguosu high quality literature records has been changed to RGB(255,254,164). Please check it on the ...
- 01:37 PM Bug #2948: Links up and down between speices and infraspecific taxa
- 11:39 AM Bug #2948: Links up and down between speices and infraspecific taxa
- In the taxon description section on the top of the map page, parent and children concepts will be shown under the cur...
- 01:28 PM Bug #2952: Calculation of species cover values in communities
- 10:32 AM Bug #2952: Calculation of species cover values in communities
- 12:48 PM Bug #2950: Move dowload options
- 08:35 AM Bug #2950: Move dowload options
- 10:53 AM Bug #2955: Date stamps for revisions of the concept relationships
- I implemented the function and changed the database to support time-stamp of concept relationships. My solution is:
- 08:00 AM Bug #2944: Allow multiple concept sources in CVS data
- To change CVS records from name-based to concept-based, we need to:
1. add concept reference in current CVS database
- 09:37 AM Bug #2717: cvsData user can see stuff when ftping with the wrong url
- Hinar has rearranged the files on our server and now EEP_Projects is housed in \\bioweb\EEP_Projects. This is blocke...
- 12:34 PM Bug #2956 (Resolved): commClass.expertSystem needs to be descriptive (memo field)
- commClass.expertSystem is currently boolean which is an old error that should be fixed. I believe it is fixed in the...
Also available in: Atom