From 10/04/2008 to 11/02/2008
- 01:55 PM Bug #3006: Add LSID+GUID to data rows
- This has been done for observation records, which are seen as critical for avoiding duplication. Other entities can ...
- 01:54 PM Bug #2776: Need some queries to help us summarize issues for contractors
- I think this is resolved in the excel report.
- 01:52 PM Bug #2869: Migrate OLD ARCHIVE to the NEW ARCHIVE
- working on it now.
- 01:51 PM Bug #2866: Migrate data from OLD entry db to OLD archive (w/ SAS) (52,59,61)
- projects 59 and 61 have been moved through and are in the old archive database version B2g.
I'm pretty sure we deter...
- 01:49 PM Bug #2659: StratumPlot not linked to HerbData
I did this as part of prep work for import to new archive database. What a relief.
- 12:46 PM Bug #2659: StratumPlot not linked to HerbData
- This is under way. I have hit the main ones, and am going through what remains.
- 12:46 PM Bug #3589 (New): Go through and map species by stratum: are floating and acquatic species assigned to those strata?
- The old style entry tool never mapped the stratum definitions from the herb datasheet onto the stratum definitions on...
- 09:58 AM Bug #3532 (In Progress): Revise elevation based on NASA data
- five things:
1) get elevation data from Jenn for our plots (Forbes)
2) check elevations and flag any that are signi...
- 09:55 AM Bug #3485: Project 22, stem sub tree truncated for whole project!
- This has been fixed in the old archive database, version b2f.
- 09:55 AM Bug #3484: Project 50 stems a mess!
- This has been probably fixed in the woody stems basal area document that Forbes created and Michael applied to the ol...
- 09:54 AM Bug #2868: upgrade taxonomy using TaxonOccurence Spreadsheet (aka Cover_ver4_withCBS)
- After migrating old archive database into the new one, Michael will use the TaxonOccurence Spreadsheet (aka Cover_ver...
Also available in: Atom