From 10/21/2008 to 11/19/2008
- 02:03 PM Bug #3681 (New): Add 'Original Label Taxon' field to the specimen record
- When I look at a specimen on the SE Atlas such as NCU-75254 and it gives
the name as Magnolia virginiana, that is si...
- 09:33 AM Bug #3617 (New): Add directions for citation to homepage
- Liu, X, R.K. Peet and A.S. Weakley. Atlas of the Flora of the Southeastern United States. University of North Carolin...
- 04:15 PM Bug #3613 (Resolved): run revision project 32: 4 stems in old archive "bigstem" table are too small
have stems sizes 4,5,1, and 0 respectively. These are errors and the raw datashe...
- 03:29 PM Bug #3612 (New): Citation instructions
- We need to place explanation for citation of teh Atlaas on the hoempage.
Might I suggest:
Liu, X, R.K. Peet and A...
- 09:54 PM Bug #3611 (In Progress): Newell R module = supersample?
- > I have discovered a rather surprising anomaly in our database. I am
> working on making sure that the calculation...
- 04:13 PM Bug #3609 (Resolved): subsampling typo? 11-C-309
- 011-0C-0309 is listed in a way in the file that I think the 20% and 10% subsample should be something else, but I'm n...
- 01:55 PM Bug #3006: Add LSID+GUID to data rows
- This has been done for observation records, which are seen as critical for avoiding duplication. Other entities can ...
- 01:54 PM Bug #2776: Need some queries to help us summarize issues for contractors
- I think this is resolved in the excel report.
- 01:52 PM Bug #2869: Migrate OLD ARCHIVE to the NEW ARCHIVE
- working on it now.
- 01:51 PM Bug #2866: Migrate data from OLD entry db to OLD archive (w/ SAS) (52,59,61)
- projects 59 and 61 have been moved through and are in the old archive database version B2g.
I'm pretty sure we deter...
- 01:49 PM Bug #2659: StratumPlot not linked to HerbData
I did this as part of prep work for import to new archive database. What a relief.
- 12:46 PM Bug #2659: StratumPlot not linked to HerbData
- This is under way. I have hit the main ones, and am going through what remains.
- 12:46 PM Bug #3589 (New): Go through and map species by stratum: are floating and acquatic species assigned to those strata?
- The old style entry tool never mapped the stratum definitions from the herb datasheet onto the stratum definitions on...
Also available in: Atom