From 04/06/2009 to 05/05/2009
- 02:55 PM Bug #3788: Check county,state using geocoordinates with taxacom script
- Or GEOLocate, see same pdf as previous comment.
- 02:51 PM Bug #3788: Check county,state using geocoordinates with taxacom script
- I think this refers to BioGeomancer classic, described in the pdf linked from bug 3916
- 01:47 PM Bug #4042: project 99 soils are listed in archive as 099-07 but should be 099-01
- Liz says team 1 is correct, so that's what it is now in the archive db, analysis db, and entry tool.
- 01:41 PM Bug #2918: Headers of entry forms are annoying
- A modest workaround now exists for this where a set of controls gets placed underneath the main header controls so th...
- 11:28 AM Bug #4042 (Resolved): project 99 soils are listed in archive as 099-07 but should be 099-01
- fix team 7 to team 1
- 06:37 AM Bug #3805: find a way to hide numeric keys when viewing data
- They are put at the far right side of the tables. This suffices for now.
- 06:37 AM Bug #3975: Show summary of many plots
- We need to show a summary of multiple plots. This could be as simple as a
constancy table, and/or a matrix of plots ...
- 12:00 PM Bug #3847: enable export for analysis databases
- Export now works when connected to analysis databases.
- 12:00 PM Bug #2722: Create datasets in viewer
- You can now create datasets in the viewer by pasting in plot data, or through the search interface.
- 11:58 AM Bug #3484: Project 50 stems a mess!
- Bird Island stems are just fine. I checked the existing data against the files just now (not so many stems).
- 08:11 AM Bug #3975 (Resolved): Show summary of many plots
- We need to show a summary of multiple plots. This could be as simple as a constancy table, and/or a matrix of plots ...
- 12:28 PM Bug #3787: Decide on better project management software/approach
- MS phoned today, left a message.
Also available in: Atom