From 08/19/2004 to 09/17/2004
- 04:48 PM Bug #1695 (Resolved): Multi-node EcoGrid search for Kepler
- Currently, the end points and namespace for EcoGrid search in kepler is hard
coded in configure file. The reason we ...
- 04:11 PM Bug #1690: Lock up of Kepler when trying to open Utilities/Deocatrive menu
- this was a classpath issue. the $PTII/doc directory has a bunch of images, one
of which is hard coded into the ptole...
- 02:41 PM Bug #1690: Lock up of Kepler when trying to open Utilities/Deocatrive menu
- problem disappears when the line
<property name="Image" class="ptolemy.vergil.kernel.attributes.ImageAttribute"/>
- 12:04 PM Bug #1690 (Resolved): Lock up of Kepler when trying to open Utilities/Deocatrive menu
- If one tries to open the Utilites/Decorative item in the Actors menu, Kepler
currently locks up. This needs to be fi...
- 10:16 PM Bug #1666 (Resolved): Create actor(s) for openModeller framework
- Need to create actors for openModeller Ecological Niche Modeling framework.
Potential actors to be created:
- 10:12 PM Bug #1665 (Resolved): Review ENM/GARP pipeline so it works with openModeller actor
- Replacing the current GARP code in Kepler by openModeller will force
modifications to the current ENM/GARP pipeline...
- 10:09 PM Bug #1664 (Resolved): Configure openModeller Java binding
- openModeller Java binding needs to be configured so that openModeller objects
can be used in Java clients. The Java...
- 11:38 AM Bug #1660 (Resolved): Add QueryBuilder to the Data Actors
- Need to add a query object to the Data Actors and be able to invoke the Query
Builder to make changes to it
- 11:34 AM Bug #1595: Create Advance Query Builder UI
- Code checked in by Jing
Also available in: Atom