From 07/23/2014 to 08/21/2014
- 05:32 PM Feature #6587: summarize missing actors
- Thanks for folding these changes in to MoMLParser, Christopher. I'll ask Philippe if he really wants a dialog or stde...
- 05:00 PM Feature #6587: summarize missing actors
- We now print the missing classes to stdout.
MessageHandler can have selectable text if you invoke MessageHandler...
- 10:08 AM Feature #6587: summarize missing actors
- I'll take a look.
- 09:52 AM Feature #6587 (New): summarize missing actors
- If a workflow is opened that contains actors that are not present in the class path, an error dialog is displayed for...
- 01:27 PM Bug #6588 (New): R actor does not have error for missing output
- If the R actor has an output port "x", but the script does not assign a value to a variable "x", then the actor shoul...
Also available in: Atom