From 11/18/2014 to 12/17/2014
- 09:32 AM Bug #6634: Error message popup not generated when saving to a write protected directory.
- Note: got the formatting wrong in the previous post. The terminal commands should be:
- 09:21 AM Bug #6634 (Closed): Error message popup not generated when saving to a write protected directory.
- In the Kepler GUI a message popup window should appear when the saving of a file fails.
To reproduce the problem, ru...
- 09:25 AM Bug #6629: type resolution problem when using RecordAssembler
- This seems like a simple use of RecordAssembler that should work. I checked in a test for this at $PTII/ptolemy/acto...
- 04:04 PM Bug #6629 (Closed): type resolution problem when using RecordAssembler
- Using RecordAssembler can cause type resolution to fail. Attached are two models that demonstrate the problem.
Also available in: Atom