From 08/26/2015 to 09/24/2015
- 12:14 PM Bug #6371 (Resolved): Documentation: missing content in section 1.1.1 Features
- Fixed in 2.5 branch.
- 12:12 PM Bug #6577 (Resolved): infinite loop resolving port width
- 10:05 AM Bug #6577: infinite loop resolving port width
- I checked a copy of MultiportOutHangDuringGetWidth.xml in to $PTII/ptolemy/actor
I think this is f...
- 11:11 AM Feature #6833 (Resolved): syntax highlighting for language actors
- Thanks for the merge.
- 09:38 AM Feature #5720 (Resolved): Kepler component documentation layout needs improvement
- The updates help out a lot. Thanks, Christopher.
- 01:19 PM Bug #6834 (Resolved): kepler data can icon displayed incorrectly
- Thanks, Edward. I updated DataSourceIcon.java and didn't find any other icons with this problem.
- 10:54 AM Bug #6834: kepler data can icon displayed incorrectly
- Edward had a look and wrote:
Ok, I finally got it so I could replicate this.
I've cc'd Daniel Crawl, because I'm ...
- 10:57 AM Feature #5720: Kepler component documentation layout needs improvement
- I updated DocViewer with two scroll panes and made the title a fixed size so that it will not grow when resized.
- 05:00 PM Feature #5720: Kepler component documentation layout needs improvement
- In Ptolemy, the class that implements the actor documentation window is ptolemy/vergil/actor/DocViewer.java
I can ...
- 04:38 PM Bug #6834: kepler data can icon displayed incorrectly
- To replicate this, build Kepler:
svn co https://code.kepler-project.org/c...
- 04:18 PM Bug #4516 (Resolved): Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- The module manager can now change suites and install patches from the command line.
- 04:11 PM Bug #5669 (Resolved): replace ProjectLocator.findKeplerModulesDir() with something more robust.
- I've updated ProjectLocator so that kepler-tasks can be patched. See r33827.
- 04:09 PM Bug #5668 (Resolved): module manager should support batch mode execution.
- After some updates, module manager can now install patches and change suites from the command line.
Also available in: Atom