From 11/05/2015 to 12/04/2015
- 09:18 AM Bug #6893: DateToken value inconsistent
- Thanks for the fix, Christopher. It works now for my use case.
I'll leave the bug open and lower the priority.
- 02:48 PM Bug #6893: DateToken value inconsistent
- The code is not too well documented, but I believe that one issue is that java.util.Calendar does not have sufficient...
- 04:33 PM Bug #6893 (New): DateToken value inconsistent
- DateToken stores the date internally in _value and _calendar, but these fields are not kept consistent. For example, ...
Also available in: Atom