From 11/23/2015 to 12/22/2015
- 03:20 PM Bug #3466: workflow can fail to load when using ParameterSet
- I can't replicate this under Mac OS X. The original bug was from 7 years ago.
- 02:51 PM Bug #6634 (Closed): Error message popup not generated when saving to a write protected directory.
- I'm closing this bug.
- 02:50 PM Bug #6634: Error message popup not generated when saving to a write protected directory.
- I verified that Kepler-2.5 conntinues exhibit this bug where saving to a read-only directory results in a message to ...
- 09:18 AM Bug #6893: DateToken value inconsistent
- Thanks for the fix, Christopher. It works now for my use case.
I'll leave the bug open and lower the priority.
- 02:48 PM Bug #6893: DateToken value inconsistent
- The code is not too well documented, but I believe that one issue is that java.util.Calendar does not have sufficient...
- 04:33 PM Bug #6893 (New): DateToken value inconsistent
- DateToken stores the date internally in _value and _calendar, but these fields are not kept consistent. For example, ...
Also available in: Atom