From 01/07/2001 to 02/05/2001
- 04:17 PM Revision 694 (metacat): reject writing DTD file if it already exists
- 02:21 PM Revision 693 (metacat): removed descrpency between the gzipped release version of build.xml and the one in cvs
- 10:56 AM Revision 692 (metacat): there were more mentions of DOCTITLE attr - cleared them
- 10:08 AM Bug #177: get rid of metacatURL.java
- metacatURL is no longer needed. It has been replaced by the protocol handlers.
- 11:04 AM Bug #180: return of DTD comments with documents should be eliminated
When comments are reported in DBSAXHandler, processingDTD flag is used to
eliminate storing of the comments com...
- 10:56 AM Bug #182: uneeded field in xml_documents
- DONE - removed "updated" attribute from xml_documents
- 10:54 AM Bug #168: eliminate title attribute from xml_documents
- 10:50 AM Revision 691 (metacat): cleared DOCTITLE attribute in xml_documents and xml_revisions
- cleared all mentions of doctitle
- 10:49 AM Revision 690 (metacat): cleared DOCTITLE attribute in xml_documents and xml_revisions
- 10:28 AM Revision 689 (metacat): cleared the UNIQUE constraint in xml_access - moved in AccessControlList
- added FOREIGN keys for xml_relation.docid and xml_access.accessfileid referencing xml_dociments.docid
- 10:05 AM Revision 688 (metacat): added new "getaccesscontrol" action for a given docid
- 09:37 AM Revision 686 (metacat): fixed white space problem in toXML that was preventing in line end tags from being popped from the stack.
- 10:28 AM Bug #182 (Resolved): uneeded field in xml_documents
- There is a field, 'updated', in xml_documents that is not used for anything. It
should be removed from the xmltables...
- 10:15 AM Bug #181 (Resolved): possible security risks in data file upload
- The data file upload utility could have security holes in it. Ports may not be
closed when a client does not send a...
- 04:12 PM Revision 684 (metacat): Solving the problem with relication of access file where access files were rejected from the replication servers.
- In AccessControlList check for serverCode is included,
so only on the local server the connected user is checked for ...
- 03:20 PM Revision 683 (metacat): fixed some problems with database connections getting a time out error. Also updated some catch statements
- 11:31 AM Revision 682 (metacat): fixed typo
- 11:10 AM Revision 681 (metacat): included checkbox "public" for the servlet's "public" parameter
- it is checked by default
- 11:05 AM Revision 680 (metacat): included new servlet parameter "public" specifing public read access for the submitted document
- the expected values are "yes" or "no"
public parameter is optional and if it is not specified, means "no"
- 10:51 AM Revision 679 (metacat): fixed bug that was accidentally introduced when the change from metacatURL to URL was done.
- 03:38 PM Revision 678 (metacat): added location info to catch statements
- 03:22 PM Revision 677 (metacat): fixed comments
- 03:20 PM Revision 676 (metacat): added comments and removed xml_acc_numbers
- 03:15 PM Revision 675 (metacat): added precise location information (class.method) to each catch statement so that errors are more easily traced.
- 01:46 PM Revision 674 (metacat): removed print statements
- 12:46 PM Revision 673 (metacat): fixed typo
- 12:38 PM Revision 672 (metacat): included implementation for public "read" access as specified from the access file
- 12:27 PM Revision 671 (metacat): fixed introduced problem with preparedStatements
- 11:55 AM Revision 670 (metacat): Updated build files with minor documentation changes.
- 11:52 AM Revision 669 (metacat): Added license terms to source code files, and cleaned up some javadoc
- documentation in a few places.
- 11:29 AM Revision 668 (metacat): Added License terms to source files, added more documentation to protocol
- handler classes.
- 11:25 AM Revision 667 (metacat): closed all preparedStatement variables
- 11:02 AM Revision 666 (metacat): Modified the license and copyright terms for many of the files. Added
- a LICENSE file and a README file in preparation of a distribution.
- 02:45 PM Revision 665 (metacat): implementation for multiple <resourceIndentifier> tags under <resource>
- 11:45 AM Revision 664 (metacat): updated the syntax of some form parameters, put in build strings
- 11:44 AM Revision 663 (metacat): put in build strings instead of hard coded paths to servers
- 08:59 AM Revision 662 (metacat): removed dependence on MetacatURL for URL handling. Added more flexible support for identifiers in the subject and object fields. They can now be just a docid, an http url or a metacat url.
- 01:49 PM Revision 661 (metacat): fixed bug in data file permission checking. (commited wrong file last time)
- 11:35 AM Bug #150: metacat accepts invalid documents
1. Turned on the validation in order only valid xml docs comformed to the
specified dtd (if any) to be submitte...
- 11:20 AM Bug #92: need access control tracking for metadata documents
1. ACL info for resources (data and metadata docs) is applied through access
2. Access files are su...
- 09:55 AM Revision 660 (metacat): - turned on the validation in order only valid xml docs comformed to the specified dtd (if any) to be submitted in metacat
- - with validation "on" white spaces are reported from ignorableWhitespace() callback, not from characters() (as with ...
- 09:02 AM Revision 659 (metacat): changed doctype of package files
- 01:53 PM Revision 658 (metacat): added more documentation
- 01:44 PM Revision 657 (metacat): changed getCookie to static
- 01:37 PM Revision 656 (metacat): added support for the new abstract class) to handle data file uploading through metnewninterface (actuall
- 01:36 PM Revision 655 (metacat): newninterface (actually an abstract class) to handle data file uploading through met
- 01:34 PM Revision 654 (metacat): fixed error in logic. sending the filesize as an int terminated by a zero failed when the file size was greater than 256. The filesize is now sent as a string followed by a zero.
- 01:05 PM Revision 653 (metacat): added support for the server to return the docid of the newly added data file. Also, now the data stream must be prefixed with the following information: filename <0> sessionid <0> filesize <0>. where the <0> symbol is a byte containing zero. The filesize is sent as an int and the filename and sessionid are sent as strings (in byte form).
- 05:37 PM Revision 652 (metacat): unified getting "docid" value from metacat URLs specified in <resourceIdentifier> tags
- by using MetaCatUtil.parseQuery() method in the same way as in MetaCatServlet.
- 02:02 PM Revision 651 (metacat): fixed error handling and time out issues. Also fixed thread syncronization problem
- 01:03 PM Revision 650 (metacat): multiple files with the same names no longer overwrite each other.
- 11:09 AM Revision 649 (metacat): fixed minor error
- 11:03 AM Revision 648 (metacat): added support for data file upload via a random, authenticated socket.
- The action added to metacatServlet is getdataport. A client can send a getdataport request. the server returns a ra...
- 10:57 AM Revision 647 (metacat): added support for data file upload via a random, authenticated socket.
- 05:24 PM Revision 646 (metacat): included "accessfileid" attr in the unique constraint
- 05:11 PM Revision 645 (metacat): - appling acl through access files only
- - clearing around update/delete of access files - to delete the related records from both xml_access and xml_relation...
- 05:00 PM Revision 644 (metacat): new attr "accessfileid" in xml_access table
- 12:07 PM Bug #180 (Resolved): return of DTD comments with documents should be eliminated
- Currently, if I submit an XML metadata document to Metacat and then retrieve
that document, the retrieved document ...
Also available in: Atom