From 10/31/2001 to 11/29/2001
- 02:09 PM Bug #332 (Resolved): hub replication feature
- Metacat replication is currently configured such that transfers are not
transitive (ie, if A replicates to B, and B ...
- 02:01 PM Bug #331 (Resolved): metacat data replication feature
- Metacat currently does not replicate data objects. Agreed at the 2001 annual
meeting that it should be an option to ...
- 10:53 AM Bug #329: groups ACLs do not work against LDAP
- Finished. Groups now work properly.
- 10:49 AM Bug #272: install production root LDAP server
- Referral to LTER server now works.
Created web-based system for creating new accounts and changing a user's
- 11:51 AM Bug #309: metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- referrals are now working
- 11:50 AM Bug #309: metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- referrals are now working.
- 03:33 PM Bug #329: groups ACLs do not work against LDAP
- Fixed these problems by fixing the ldapbase parameter to accomodate the new UID
styles and by changing the search alg...
- 03:28 PM Bug #329 (Resolved): groups ACLs do not work against LDAP
- The use of a "group" principal does not work when the AuthLdap adapter is
working. This was traced to problems in t...
- 11:59 AM Bug #328 (Resolved): ldap referrals crash system when one referree is down
- the ldap authentication system crashes metacat if one of the referree servers is down and a referral is called. I do...
- 11:43 AM Bug #325 (Resolved): create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- Site specific metadata/data formats need to be converted into EML packages and
transferred via the harvester API to ...
- 11:38 AM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- Develop according to API defined in bug #323 and reference implementation in bug
- 04:42 PM Bug #309: metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- I'm pretty sure the referrals are working correctly, however now, when a user logs in it takes on the order of 10-15 ...
Also available in: Atom