From 04/13/2002 to 05/12/2002
- 04:24 PM Bug #503 (Resolved): Access control problem to a replicated doucment
- If a document was created by user A in NCEAS metacat. Its permission set owner
has all permission and public has re...
- 05:40 PM Bug #478: Security hole in Metacat for data file.
- In build.xml, metacat administrator can specify a absolute path for storing
data file. The property name is datafile...
- 06:18 PM Bug #331: metacat data replication feature
- replicationsenddata and replicationacceptdata were added to build.xml.
Replication code was changed too.
- 03:58 PM Bug #331: metacat data replication feature
- Replication data will be considered two possibility. One is for accept data,
the other is send data. So administer c...
- 03:12 PM Bug #332: hub replication feature
- In metacat.properties, a variable named hub is set. If its value=super. Then
the metacat can replicate (both force r...
- 01:02 PM Bug #502 (Resolved): Security issues in replication
- During the replication, security is a issue too. At least, we need some
authentication for control server list.
- 12:44 PM Bug #479: Debug message level
- A static method debugMessage(String msg, int level) was add to MetaCatUtil
class. User can assign different debug le...
- 10:28 AM Bug #474: Metacat in Ecoinfo hang
- Dan tried to access same package from two instances of morpho, and made
metacat hang there.
We tired download one d...
- 01:49 PM Bug #193: evaluate recursive search performance
- Uniform xml documents were applied to test the query performance in both Oracle and Postgresql.To Oracle, path query ...
- 09:44 AM Bug #479 (Resolved): Debug message level
- In metacat, we use a flag to control display debug message or not. The flag
just have two values: true or false.
- 09:10 AM Bug #478 (Resolved): Security hole in Metacat for data file.
- In metacat, data files are put into the data directory in the same directory
as the servlet context. So one can do ...
- 05:33 PM Bug #331: metacat data replication feature
- Now, administrator can configure the metacat to replicate nothing, meta data
only or meta data and data file by set ...
- 08:20 AM Bug #475: Associate access doc to some docid which doesn't have entry in xml_access table in knb
- We changed idea and don't want the porgram work. We hope the owner of the data
package use morpho to open it and ass...
- 08:25 AM Bug #473: LTER Metacat LDAP Authentican is NOT case sensitive for passwords
- I think the problem is because LTER didn't install the new version of
Metacat1.1. If Metacat1.1 didn't work either, ...
- 03:42 PM Bug #457: Bug in replciation
- The force replication and delt replication command is not correct. It missed
to specify server's name. And in wirte ...
- 03:37 PM Bug #452: Configure ssl in dev and ecoinfo
- Testing between dev and my local amchine, the replication work well through
- 03:28 PM Bug #475: Associate access doc to some docid which doesn't have entry in xml_access table in knb
- A new java file named AssociateAccessPolicy was created. When we run main
method, the docid which doesn't have a ent...
- 04:43 PM Bug #475 (Resolved): Associate access doc to some docid which doesn't have entry in xml_access table in knb
- Currently, some document in xml_document table doesn't have entries in
xml_access table. This is okay during the ol...
- 04:39 PM Bug #474 (Resolved): Metacat in Ecoinfo hang
- In our production version of metacat, it often hang in there and need to
restart tomcat. In that time a process of ...
- 10:51 AM Bug #473 (Resolved): LTER Metacat LDAP Authentican is NOT case sensitive for passwords
- When I try to log in to LTER's metacat my password takes whether it is whether
I use upper or lowercase. My userna...
- 10:05 AM Bug #238: query performance
- During playing query performance, it is found that more time will take, if the
result set is bigger. So performance ...
Also available in: Atom