From 09/15/2002 to 10/14/2002
- 04:48 PM Revision 1310 (metacat): Add a note for postgresql user to update table structure.
- 04:37 PM Revision 1309 (metacat): This script is for postgresql user to update their xml_replication table.
- 03:53 PM Revision 1308 (metacat): Add two notes for updating replication table and specifying data file path.
- 01:09 PM Revision 1307 (metacat): Updated README and build.xml in preparation for a new release. Looks to me
- as though the dist and distsrc targets are not working properly because the
dist target produces a distribution with ...
- 12:28 PM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
- Fixed typo in bug simmary: TSL should have been TLS
- 12:23 PM Revision 1306 (metacat): Added required license files.
- 09:11 AM Revision 1305 (metacat): Made a shortcut for % search. It will look like: LIKE '%' rather than: LIKE '%%%'.
- 02:12 PM Revision 1304 (metacat): In accessQuery, permission=READ or permission=ALL was added for both allow rule and deny rule.
- 10:33 AM Revision 1303 (metacat): Create a shortcut for the query to get user's onwer doc lists. Create a private method named getOwnerQuery. If the coming query equals the owner query, the access permission checking would NOT append to the comming query. Because the owner has all permission.
- 03:59 PM Revision 1302 (metacat): Change the documentation according our new feature in replication.
- 05:27 PM Revision 1301 (metacat): Add three private method: createOwnerQuery, createAllowRuleQuery and createDenyRuleQuery. And three public methods: setUserName, setGroup and getAccessQuery.
- 05:25 PM Revision 1300 (metacat): Add the checking permission query into orignal query.
- 05:24 PM Bug #238: query performance
- Matt's idea that we don't check permission by Java code and directly select
doicd from xml_access is very good.
Also available in: Atom