From 09/18/2002 to 10/17/2002
- 02:05 PM Bug #636: Need to generalize data/metadata linking mechanism
- Jing and I were just talking and I think what we need to do is reorganize
metacat to use a metadata plugin architectu...
- 01:54 PM Bug #636 (Resolved): Need to generalize data/metadata linking mechanism
- In Metacat, metadata files are linked to data files via triples. Metacat knows
how to process triples and store the...
- 01:48 PM Bug #635 (Resolved): Metacat needs to be made namespace/schema aware
- We have issues with the fact that Metacat can only do dtd validation and not
schema validation and it only recognize...
- 03:55 PM Revision 1316 (metacat): Remove the file which we didn't use.
- 02:40 PM Revision 1314 (metacat): In target "getdtd", filtering was set to be "No" when copy style sheet from build directory to lib directory. Filtering will be done when copy these files from lib directory to install directory in "install". The reason why we do this is because it will cause problem when we release metacat. When we release metacat, dtd files and style sheet file are included, so some stycle sheet's token was replaced by distributor's setting, which is different to user. Now token will be replaced in "installation", token will be replaced by user's setting.
- 11:16 AM Revision 1313 (metacat): Add http:// to systemidserver
- 10:23 AM Revision 1312 (metacat): Get rid of source file from dist target.
- 08:51 AM Revision 1311 (metacat): changed values for release
- 04:48 PM Revision 1310 (metacat): Add a note for postgresql user to update table structure.
- 04:37 PM Revision 1309 (metacat): This script is for postgresql user to update their xml_replication table.
- 03:53 PM Revision 1308 (metacat): Add two notes for updating replication table and specifying data file path.
- 01:09 PM Revision 1307 (metacat): Updated README and build.xml in preparation for a new release. Looks to me
- as though the dist and distsrc targets are not working properly because the
dist target produces a distribution with ...
- 12:28 PM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
- Fixed typo in bug simmary: TSL should have been TLS
- 12:23 PM Revision 1306 (metacat): Added required license files.
- 09:11 AM Revision 1305 (metacat): Made a shortcut for % search. It will look like: LIKE '%' rather than: LIKE '%%%'.
- 02:12 PM Revision 1304 (metacat): In accessQuery, permission=READ or permission=ALL was added for both allow rule and deny rule.
- 10:33 AM Revision 1303 (metacat): Create a shortcut for the query to get user's onwer doc lists. Create a private method named getOwnerQuery. If the coming query equals the owner query, the access permission checking would NOT append to the comming query. Because the owner has all permission.
- 03:59 PM Revision 1302 (metacat): Change the documentation according our new feature in replication.
- 05:27 PM Revision 1301 (metacat): Add three private method: createOwnerQuery, createAllowRuleQuery and createDenyRuleQuery. And three public methods: setUserName, setGroup and getAccessQuery.
- 05:25 PM Revision 1300 (metacat): Add the checking permission query into orignal query.
- 05:24 PM Bug #238: query performance
- Matt's idea that we don't check permission by Java code and directly select
doicd from xml_access is very good.
Also available in: Atom