From 04/18/2003 to 05/17/2003
- 01:15 PM Bug #1048: create delete from ldap table code
- The Perl code is completely fixed and also all the 'ldap' table(database) and
ldap interfaces are tested.
- 06:16 PM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
- Currently, metacat only support access control for top level. The others rule
will be ignored.
- 06:14 PM Bug #1053: 'ampersand' (&) problem in ResultSet
- In extended query, the value for return fields need to be normalized(for
example, '&' should be replaced by "&"....
- 04:54 PM Bug #1053 (Resolved): 'ampersand' (&) problem in ResultSet
- One of Christy's students entered an ampersnaf ('&') in the dataPackage name
field for a package and discovered that...
- 06:10 PM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
- Postphone it to next release
- 06:09 PM Bug #636: Need to generalize data/metadata linking mechanism
- For eml2, we still use relation table to store the relationship between data
- 06:08 PM Bug #929: Occasionally, deletes are VERY slow
- It is hard to duplicate the problem. Acturally it very fast delete a file from
- 06:05 PM Bug #195: allow metacat to store files on multiple fs
- Postone to next release
- 09:20 AM Bug #1012: Need to allow metacat admin to set default mime type
- When usr asks for a data file, metacat will take a look on xml_relation table
to find a metadata document which desc...
- 08:36 AM Bug #1032: Metacat replication needs email for failure (hub especially)
- An eorr log file was sperate from replication log file. So it is easy to find
which document was failed in replicati...
- 11:59 AM Bug #1047: Create triggers on LTER tables for ldap insert
I understand the need for this type of integration, but I wanted to note that
this harvester software MUST run...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1047 (Resolved): Create triggers on LTER tables for ldap insert
- Need insert and update triggers for person, contact, lter tables. to insert
records into LDAP table.
- 11:36 AM Bug #1048 (Resolved): create delete from ldap table code
- Once the insert or update is successful, delete the record ffrom the ldap table.
need to capture the $emailalias v...
- 11:24 AM Bug #1046 (Resolved): LTER LDAP database coordination perl script changes
- need success and failure messages & rountines built into perl scripts since ldap
inserts will be done behind the sce...
Also available in: Atom