From 09/05/2003 to 10/04/2003
- 05:17 PM Revision 1832 (metacat): Revied the class.
- 05:16 PM Revision 1831 (metacat): New class will be used in metacat ecogrid impl.
- 03:26 PM Revision 1829 (metacat): Added more debugging messgaes to the test in an attempt to find out
- what is wrong with the cookies.
- 01:14 PM Revision 1828 (metacat): Updated more tests on session reuse. Made the http calls set the sessionid
- explicitly rather than relying on cookies being passed around statically.
Still need to modify HttpMessage to get rid...
- 11:43 AM Bug #188: provide a metacat client library with a standard API
- I implemented a functional metacat client API that can be used on both the
client and server. The interface is defin...
- 05:05 PM Revision 1827 (metacat): Renamed the upgrade sql files to more understandable names, updated the
- build file to include some new targets for running these files, and
updated the installation docs to clarify which up...
- 05:01 PM Revision 1826 (metacat): New versions of the Metacat client API that allow access to the sessionId
- so that a session can be reused over several different instances.
- 06:32 PM Revision 1825 (metacat): Fixed the sessionId handling code to now properly return the sessionId
- in the login response message. Updated junit tests to test this issue.
- 03:54 PM Revision 1824 (metacat): Add the code copy jdbc file to web-info/lib dir. Because the oracle jdbc.jar is not in our lib dir.
- 01:31 PM Revision 1823 (metacat): Streamlined installation of jars in build file.
- 12:42 PM Revision 1822 (metacat): Modified metacat to now provide the session identifier in the response
- xml message when a login is called. This has not been fully tested.
I removed the HttpMessage class from metacat in ...
- 03:59 PM Bug #1142 (Resolved): Key issues between java 1.3 and java 1.4
- There is a untrust chain problem between the replication of two metacats which
one is running in java 1.4.x and oth...
Also available in: Atom