From 10/17/2004 to 11/15/2004
- 10:39 AM Revision 2332 (metacat): Modify value of redirect to match the servlet-mapping URL values in web.xml. The old value used the servlet class name. This worked in Tomcat 4 but seems to break in Tomcat 5 on Windows. The new value uses the servlet-mapping URL value. This should work in both Tomcat 4 and Tomcat 5.
- 10:37 AM Revision 2331 (metacat): Modify property values of harvester registration servlets to match the servlet-mapping URL values in web.xml. The old values used the servlet class names. This worked in Tomcat 4 but seems to break in Tomcat 5 on Windows. The new values use the servlet-mapping URL values. This should work in both Tomcat 4 and Tomcat 5.
- Clicking on the common search terms produces an "error on page" (Line: 1,
Char: 1, Error: Object expected, Code: 0,...
- 03:34 PM Revision 2330 (metacat): Minor enhancement to support multiple email addresses for harvester administrator and site contact. Each address is separated by a comma or semicolon.
- 02:40 PM Bug #1755 (Resolved): Install of data-registry requires cvs checkout
- Install of data-registry does a cvs checkout from cvs.nceas.ucsb.edu. For
someone outside NCEAS, this requires gett...
Also available in: Atom