Project

General

Profile

Activity

From 11/10/2004 to 12/09/2004

12/08/2004

12:01 PM Bug #1819 (Resolved): Access control - deny public/allow user read: user couldn't read
I created three DPs for which I had set the Access Permissions so the public
would be denied access and I (uid=conno...
Veronique Connolly

12/07/2004

03:06 PM Bug #1818 (Resolved): clarifications for DR entry form page
1. The entry form page uses the term "registry" toward the top, when it should
be "repository".
2. It should be ...
Andrea Andrea
02:58 PM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
I tested for part 2 of this bug on 12/7/04 and it is still present. The
following illegal characters cause the indic...
Andrea Andrea

11/20/2004

05:05 PM Bug #1787 (Resolved): Need to clean out metaact of test and bunk data packages
There are a number of data packages that were placed in metacat for testing
purposes by various people - so many th...
Andrea Andrea

11/15/2004

10:39 AM Revision 2332 (metacat): Modify value of redirect to match the servlet-mapping URL values in web.xml. The old value used the servlet class name. This worked in Tomcat 4 but seems to break in Tomcat 5 on Windows. The new value uses the servlet-mapping URL value. This should work in both Tomcat 4 and Tomcat 5.
Duane Costa
10:37 AM Revision 2331 (metacat): Modify property values of harvester registration servlets to match the servlet-mapping URL values in web.xml. The old values used the servlet class names. This worked in Tomcat 4 but seems to break in Tomcat 5 on Windows. The new values use the servlet-mapping URL values. This should work in both Tomcat 4 and Tomcat 5.
Duane Costa

11/12/2004

03:13 AM Bug #1768 (Resolved): Javascript error in "include_searchbox.jsp" for default skin
Clicking on the common search terms produces an "error on page" (Line: 1,
Char: 1, Error: Object expected, Code: 0,...
Owen Jones
 

Also available in: Atom