From 03/29/2006 to 04/27/2006
- 03:37 PM Revision 2994 (metacat): added function to get list of projects for NCEAS from a given project list
- 09:17 AM Revision 2992 (metacat): fixed bugs in teh client that were preventing the lsid service from working right
- 08:34 AM Revision 2991 (metacat): altered build file to reflect the non-existence of build_new.xml in the ecogrid
- 02:08 PM Revision 2990 (metacat): modified the client so it will work consistently with the web service
- 02:59 PM Revision 2989 (metacat): updated the client so it throws a DocumentNotFoundException if you attempt to read a docuemnt that doesn't exist
- 10:54 AM Revision 2988 (metacat): fix to the earlier commit. the code was dependent on 1.5. this one isnt
- 10:35 AM Revision 2987 (metacat): fix to the generateDocid() function so that the docid generated always is bigger than the earlier one.
- 04:39 PM Revision 2986 (metacat): Missed a period.
- 04:37 PM Revision 2985 (metacat): Patch to make the getLastDocid function actually work on the text node.
- 03:51 PM Revision 2984 (metacat): Patch for making getlastdocid work when the identifier is a large number
- greater than can be encompassed by an int. Now it uses a long to
represent the number, which doesn't solve the probl...
- 02:34 PM Revision 2983 (metacat): Added ref to the FGDC schema that I forgot to check in earlier.
- 02:28 PM Revision 2982 (metacat): Fixed typos in the build that were preventing the tests from running.
- 02:08 PM Revision 2981 (metacat): Added new function getLastDocid to the metacat client so that it is
- accessible to clients that need it.
- 10:59 AM Bug #2418 (Resolved): New docid functions
- Users need to be able to ask metacat what the latest revision number for a document is. We currently have the getLas...
- 10:56 AM Revision 2980 (metacat): Initial thoughts about modifying the metacat data model and programs to
- support full LSID identifiers in the data model.
- 09:03 AM Revision 2979 (metacat): Fixed bug in LSID resolver (axis test page was preventing delivery of
- the authority WSDL file, and so I renamed the index.jsp file to axis.jsp
to get it out of the way).
- 03:57 PM Revision 2978 (metacat): Add code to handle server-config.wsdd. it is necessary to run "ant deploy-ecogrid"
- 12:14 PM Revision 2976 (metacat): Test checkin
- 03:54 AM Revision 2975 (metacat): Trying a chnage to the README to test CVS commit access.
- 03:04 AM Revision 2974 (metacat): Some changes to the build to make it easier to install the servlet under SSL
- using https as the protocol, and also to allow ldapweb.cgi to be installed
standalone without an accompanying metacat...
- 02:49 AM Revision 2973 (metacat): Modified the title if using the new account skin.
- 02:48 AM Revision 2972 (metacat): dded TLS support to the ldapweb.cgi script, cleaned up some TempToolkit
- template processing so that the results display CSS properly, and some minor
formatting issues. The TLS support shou...
- 02:01 AM Revision 2971 (metacat): New skin files for handling account management.
Also available in: Atom