From 05/23/2007 to 06/21/2007
- 04:13 PM Revision 3304 (metacat): Add debug in query method.
- 04:12 PM Revision 3303 (metacat): KNB default path query.
- 11:25 AM Revision 3302 (metacat): Changed the height setting for an iframe.
- 11:22 AM Revision 3301 (metacat): Changes include: 1) Separate "Search for Data" between public users and logged-in users, 2) Separate "Browse Data Sets" for public users and logged-in users,
- 3) Ability to get a list of Doc Id's based on a specified scope, 4) Ability to select a data package or data file by ...
- 05:11 PM Revision 3300 (metacat): Several newly developed methods providing a JSP API into metacat. Most of the new methods were developed to support FGDC metadata.
- Some of the other new methods merely provide convenience to the JSP code. New methods include:
- 04:42 PM Revision 3299 (metacat): Initial checkin. Convenient xhtml snippet to be included in a JSP file, to define several input parameters required by MetaCatServlet.
- 12:20 PM Bug #2873: tomcat versions and java standard tag library (jstl)
- Currently has JSTL 1.0 which is used by GeoServer. Should just be a matter of replacing the jar with the latest vers...
- 10:37 AM Bug #2873 (Resolved): tomcat versions and java standard tag library (jstl)
- SBCLTER has a jsp application which uses jstl. The version of jstl needed depends on the tomcat and servlet versions....
- 08:26 PM Revision 3297 (metacat): A sql to increase column size of queryresult_string in xml_queryresult table.
- 05:35 PM Revision 3295 (metacat): Make the variables easilier edtible
- 05:30 PM Revision 3294 (metacat): New text file to store a number how many time we want to query metacat.
- 05:26 PM Revision 3293 (metacat): New script which will reboot the system after query. So this will keep memory usuage same.
- 11:56 AM Revision 3292 (metacat): Fixed bug that docid has no seperator in email.
- 04:29 PM Bug #1232: cookie needs to be written after knb page login
- On re-thinking my solution, the main idea is to have the entire page using the same session, so taking the iframe out...
- 03:41 PM Bug #1232: cookie needs to be written after knb page login
- I believe that I found the cause, in regards to the last comment. Some of the page (i.e. the login iframe) uses an i...
Also available in: Atom