From 06/22/2009 to 07/21/2009
- 02:55 PM Bug #4245 (In Progress): Harvester command line scripts don't execute
- Metacat Harvester is normally launched as a Java servlet, but also has the option of being invoked manually from a pa...
- 01:50 PM Bug #4243: Harvester db errors due to fixed character length overflow
- A harvester JUnit test suite does exist in directory:
- 12:22 PM Bug #4243: Harvester db errors due to fixed character length overflow
- We need a junit test suite that exercises the full harvester functionality so that future releases don't gave this sa...
- 09:59 AM Bug #4243 (In Progress): Harvester db errors due to fixed character length overflow
- In a recent release of Metacat (1.9.0), the Harvester property names were
refactored to begin with the prefix 'harve...
- 12:30 PM Bug #4234 (Closed): Configuration of Registry in 1.9.1 has incorrect library paths
- In trying to run the register-dataset.cgi application, errors are generated such as:
Can't locate auto/Metacat/aut...
Also available in: Atom