From 08/30/2009 to 09/28/2009
- 10:09 AM Revision 5065 (metacat): include input selection for the number of metadata fields to download
- 09:20 AM Bug #4420 (Resolved): Enforce permissions for tpc workflow viewing and scheduling
- The existing squery functionality handles the visibility of workflows for the appropriate users.
The schedule li...
- 08:56 AM Revision 5064 (metacat): include more than just the first metadata field for questions
- 09:36 AM Revision 5063 (metacat): include download link instead of an ecogrid pointer
- 04:30 PM Revision 5062 (metacat): include ecogrid link to the external file in downloaded data
- 01:36 PM Bug #4405: PISCO, KNB and LTER have different query result for SBC datasets.
- After rebuilding the index (through metacat servlet API), margaret confirmed that knb and lter have the same (correct...
- 12:41 PM Revision 5061 (metacat): do not search across items when simply "browsing all"
- 12:38 PM Revision 5060 (metacat): comment out a debugging alert() call
- 12:23 PM Bug #4405: PISCO, KNB and LTER have different query result for SBC datasets.
- This bug may relate to bug 4367
- 12:22 PM Bug #4405 (Resolved): PISCO, KNB and LTER have different query result for SBC datasets.
- > > > On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Margaret O'Brien <email@example.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi metacat dev -
- 10:09 PM Revision 5059 (metacat): use keyword field for both assessments and assessment items
- remove unused query options that were in place for the mock up UI
- 04:53 PM Revision 5058 (metacat): search across _items_ as well as assessments
note: you can switch this feature off using the checkbox prov...
- 03:12 PM Revision 5057 (metacat): Add session validation to metacat tpc and workflow scheduler. Fix sanparks skin session management so it always uses the logged in session id.
- 03:08 PM Revision 5056 (metacat): Make some error messages more understandable
- 10:15 AM Bug #4368 (New): The response page is confusing after calling "buildindex" command
- I used web browser to call "buildindex" command to metacat. "buildindex" command DID work. This is good. However, my ...
- 10:09 AM Bug #4367 (Resolved): metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- Hi Jing:
Marissa Bauer, working on the POD project, created a new data package
- 04:23 PM Revision 5055 (metacat): change to DM that preserve the order of the attributes being selected
- 02:23 PM Revision 5054 (metacat): include latest datamanager changes - notably the performance enhancement regarding attributes and table creation
- 01:47 PM Revision 5053 (metacat): add performance debugging statements for dataquery action
- 05:29 PM Revision 5052 (metacat): do not use the jdk logging - this was being used with the datamanager for some reason (but not the rest of metacat).
- we use log4j...
- 11:17 AM Revision 5051 (metacat): change utilities tag property to include "tag/" so that it can be changed from an explicit tag to "trunk" if needed.
- 11:07 AM Revision 5050 (metacat): Build against utilities trunk until release time
- 04:53 PM Revision 5049 (metacat): Add code from Bill Baker, which uses certficate to login metacat.
- 02:26 PM Bug #4356 (Resolved): knb website query result shows old version of a document
- >>>> Oliver Soong wrote:
>>>>> I dropped a note about this on IRC, and Matt suggested you two might
Also available in: Atom