From 02/17/2010 to 03/18/2010
- 04:02 AM Revision 5287 (metacat): Modified ResourceHandler.deleteObject() to take a globally unique id (guid)
- as input rather than a metacat-conformant docid. The guid is translated
into a metacat docid which is then used in t...
- 03:11 AM Revision 5286 (metacat): Added support to ResourceHandler to allow the putObject method to use
- arbitrary guid strings as input. These strings are examined, and if they
match the Metacat docid format (scope.id.re...
- 03:06 AM Revision 5285 (metacat): Adding a new property to be used as an identifier prefix by default.
- 11:27 PM Revision 5284 (metacat): Updated MetacatRestClientTest so that the tests are actually calling fail()
- when errors occur, and fixed all sixteen tests so that they run successfully
and can be run from any client (i.e., th...
- 11:22 PM Revision 5283 (metacat): Fixed bug in getNextRevision() where "error" documents were not being
- detected properly before searching for the next identifier.
- 06:54 PM Revision 5282 (metacat): Added initial support for arbitrary string identifiers in metacat (referred to as a guid). The new identifier table is used to map arbitrary string identifiers to Metacat's current docid format (referred to as the localId). Added a new IdentifierManager class to manage this table, adding new mappings as objects are added to the system. Modified the MetacatTest service to utilize this mapping table to look up a localId from a guid. IdentiferManagerTest is working with these guids now, as is the MetacatTest service get() method, but other parts of the system are unaware of them (e.g., create, update, delete operations are unaware, and no mapping is created when new documents are created). As a consequence, the MetacatRestClientTest is not working (although it also had lots of hardcoded dependencies that need to be fixed as well).
- 02:12 AM Revision 5277 (metacat): Added copyright, license, and class documentation.
- 12:33 AM Revision 5276 (metacat): Modified table structure to change identifiers table (previously unused) to
- represent a mapping between arbitrary string identifiers and metacat docids.
More information in https://trac.dataone...
- 10:49 PM Revision 5268 (metacat): Fixed typos in metacat documentation.
- 09:39 PM Revision 5267 (metacat): Removed version as not sure when this will be delivered, so be agnostic.
- 07:31 PM Revision 5266 (metacat): Adding new documentation section for Metacat design documents in Sphinx/ReStructured Text format. Build this documentation using the
- provided Makefile, assuming that both Sphinx and PlantUML are installed and on the local executable path by running '...
Also available in: Atom