From 03/22/2010 to 04/20/2010
- 10:14 PM Revision 5320 (metacat): Refactored metacat to use dataone-service-api-0.3.0 jar file, with the new JIBX generated types and serialization. Included JIBX runtime jar in metacat to handle serialization and deserialization of SystemMetadata objects. Removed the old API jar file.
- 04:51 PM Revision 5319 (metacat): Modifications to support the DataONE service API version 0.1.0. For DataONE, the get() and
- create() services are partially complete. Several more functions and checks need to be added to
create() before it i...
- 09:47 AM Revision 5317 (metacat): Add a debug statement to show existing doc id
- 09:43 AM Revision 5316 (metacat): Move all user images into the dev image directory. Remove all but the MetacatAdministratorsGuide from the user dir.
- 01:27 PM Bug #4907: Replication error stops insert/update of valid EML document
- It took a few days to realize what was going on here, but now we think we see the issue. The document's "home server"...
- 01:19 PM Bug #3894: Document metacat eclipse dev setup
- Documented in docs/dev/metacat-eclipse-project.html
- 06:03 PM Revision 5302 (metacat): Adding commons-io jar for the IOUtils utilities for stream manipulation.
- 05:58 PM Revision 5301 (metacat): Modified ResourceHandler to return error codes in XML format for the get() method.
- 06:54 PM Revision 5299 (metacat): Modifications to metacat rest service to use the new DataONE CrudService for
- get() operation. Minor issue with permissions errors propagating up the
stack, but otherwise this is the first imple...
- 11:29 AM Revision 5298 (metacat): Modified readFromMetacat() to pass most exceptions up the call stack, which
- allows creation of new entry points for calling reads. Still need to
continue factoring out the HTTPServletResponse ...
- 04:30 PM Revision 5297 (metacat): Excluding the Maven ant tasks jar from the metacat war distribution because
- it is not needed (its only used to build dataone-service at build time, and
is unused at runtime), and it conflicts w...
- 12:50 PM Bug #4907 (Resolved): Replication error stops insert/update of valid EML document
- It appears that a replication error causes insert/update to fail that would otherwise succeed:
On March 26, 2010, ...
- 10:46 PM Bug #4904 (Resolved): NCEAS Projects list is missing from registry form dropdown
- On the NCEAS data registry form, the dropdown menu for "NCEAS Project(s)" only has a small number of what appear to b...
- 12:41 AM Revision 5295 (metacat): Modified the build.xml to include a new task for building the dataone
- service api package, which generates a jar file that is put into lib. This
task depends on maven being installed in ...
- 08:37 PM Revision 5294 (metacat): Updated the build to properly locate the servlet jar depending on which
- version of tomcat is being used, tomcat5 or tomcat6.
- 01:28 PM Bug #4900: LDAP referral connection timeout
- added code to skip the referral and continue to the next one if there was a problem with the first referral. This all...
- 11:22 AM Bug #4900: LDAP referral connection timeout
- matt's suggestions
2) modify metacat to gracefully deal with referral failures and timeouts
3) modify metacat to quer...
- 11:12 AM Bug #4900: LDAP referral connection timeout
- This came to light when Judith and Victoria were trying to authenticate with the saeonocean metacat node (that points...
- 11:09 AM Bug #4900 (Resolved): LDAP referral connection timeout
- When trying to authenticate with a SANParks username from Metacat hosts that point to ldap.ecoinformatics.org, the au...
- 01:13 PM Revision 5293 (metacat): when looking up group membership, skip referrals that have errors
- 12:56 PM Revision 5292 (metacat): skip referrals that have errors (connection timeout, host down, etc)
- 08:55 PM Revision 5291 (metacat): Refactored putObject method to separate the create() and update() portions in order to match the method signatures needed for DataONE.
Also available in: Atom