From 03/30/2010 to 04/28/2010
- 07:04 PM Revision 5329 (metacat): Modify CrudService to write SystemMetadata to disk with an autogenerated localId and an autogenerated GUID. Validation depends on the DataONE schemas being setup in xml_catalog properly, so still need to check upgrade scripts to be sure these new schemas are added. Still need to handle the metadata document insert, but should be same as system metadata insert.
- 07:01 PM Revision 5328 (metacat): Add support for getting the DataONE schemas from SVN and copying them into metacat's schema catalog. Still need to update the oracle scripts as well.
- 06:55 PM Revision 5327 (metacat): Added comment about MIME form processing.
- 06:54 PM Revision 5326 (metacat): Refactored schema service to call doRefresh() in constructor to eliminate code duplication.
- 06:52 PM Revision 5325 (metacat): Added note on TODO for access bug.
- 03:24 AM Bug #3835: design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- I would be curious to hear what is the status of these developments now? We are very much looking for them.
My view ...
- 04:11 PM Revision 5324 (metacat): replication of guids now works. tested this for both forced replication and update/insert/delete triggered replication
- 02:25 PM Revision 5323 (metacat): fixed bug where guid end tag wasn't getting printed
- 12:29 PM Revision 5322 (metacat): added a method in IdentifierManager to get a guid from a docid and rev. added fields in the documentinfo replication document to pass the guid. now need to handle the guid and insert it into the table if its found
- 04:54 AM Revision 5321 (metacat): Add 'metacat/lib/oaipmh' directory to the list of required jar files in the 'Set up Metacat Dependencies' section.
- 10:14 PM Revision 5320 (metacat): Refactored metacat to use dataone-service-api-0.3.0 jar file, with the new JIBX generated types and serialization. Included JIBX runtime jar in metacat to handle serialization and deserialization of SystemMetadata objects. Removed the old API jar file.
- 04:51 PM Revision 5319 (metacat): Modifications to support the DataONE service API version 0.1.0. For DataONE, the get() and
- create() services are partially complete. Several more functions and checks need to be added to
create() before it i...
- 09:47 AM Revision 5317 (metacat): Add a debug statement to show existing doc id
- 09:43 AM Revision 5316 (metacat): Move all user images into the dev image directory. Remove all but the MetacatAdministratorsGuide from the user dir.
- 01:27 PM Bug #4907: Replication error stops insert/update of valid EML document
- It took a few days to realize what was going on here, but now we think we see the issue. The document's "home server"...
- 01:19 PM Bug #3894: Document metacat eclipse dev setup
- Documented in docs/dev/metacat-eclipse-project.html
- 06:03 PM Revision 5302 (metacat): Adding commons-io jar for the IOUtils utilities for stream manipulation.
- 05:58 PM Revision 5301 (metacat): Modified ResourceHandler to return error codes in XML format for the get() method.
- 06:54 PM Revision 5299 (metacat): Modifications to metacat rest service to use the new DataONE CrudService for
- get() operation. Minor issue with permissions errors propagating up the
stack, but otherwise this is the first imple...
- 11:29 AM Revision 5298 (metacat): Modified readFromMetacat() to pass most exceptions up the call stack, which
- allows creation of new entry points for calling reads. Still need to
continue factoring out the HTTPServletResponse ...
- 04:30 PM Revision 5297 (metacat): Excluding the Maven ant tasks jar from the metacat war distribution because
- it is not needed (its only used to build dataone-service at build time, and
is unused at runtime), and it conflicts w...
Also available in: Atom