From 10/19/2010 to 11/17/2010
- 11:53 AM Revision 5652 (metacat): changed date format a bit to get the parser to like it
- 10:38 AM Revision 5651 (metacat): implemented describeObject
- 06:11 PM Bug #5244: ldapweb.cgi shouldn't report ou=Account accounts since they're unusable
- A quick fix in 5650 for this issue, just filtering based on strings. Need to test this, but the development environme...
- 06:09 PM Bug #5244 (Resolved): ldapweb.cgi shouldn't report ou=Account accounts since they're unusable
- Because of security considerations, we can't allow users to reuse their credentials from ou=Account, which is where w...
- 06:10 PM Revision 5650 (metacat): filter ou=Account parameters as per #5244
- 05:29 PM Bug #5243 (New): ldapweb.cgi crashes with invalid password characters
- Some characters cause the account creation process to fail out, and return a blank page to the user instead of the ex...
- 12:45 PM Bug #5241: OAI-PMH: ListRecords verb returns content containing XML processing instructions
- Fixed with the following update:
Date: 2010-11-16 12:42:27 -0800 (Tue, 16 Nov 2010)
New Revision: 5649...
- 12:26 PM Bug #5241 (Resolved): OAI-PMH: ListRecords verb returns content containing XML processing instructions
- When returning lists of EML records, the ListRecords verb may return content that contains XML processing instruction...
- 12:42 PM Revision 5649 (metacat): Bug fix for #5241: OAI-PMH: ListRecords verb returns content containing XML processing instructions.
- 11:46 AM Revision 5648 (metacat): implemented crud.describe
- 11:34 AM Revision 5647 (metacat): removing old libs
- 11:32 AM Revision 5646 (metacat): switching to new client library
- 11:27 AM Revision 5645 (metacat): adding common jar to metacat
- 03:26 PM Revision 5644 (metacat): adding getChecksum method
- 12:08 PM Revision 5643 (metacat): added milliseconds back onto date format
- 11:47 AM Revision 5642 (metacat): remove temp files after multipart read
- 10:57 AM Revision 5641 (metacat): removing backup files
- 10:57 AM Revision 5640 (metacat): got the streaming mime multipart working
- 09:31 AM Bug #5239 (New): Difficulties configuring and viewing Metacat replication log file
- While working with Chad to restore replication between KNB and LTER, I encountered issues with configuring and viewin...
- 03:59 PM Revision 5638 (metacat): working on integrating streaming mmp into resourceHandler
- 03:25 PM Revision 5637 (metacat): more work on streaming mmp support
- 06:22 PM Bug #4886: "DatabaseService is already registered" error after configuring Metacat
- We are now seeing this same behavior at LTER upon upgrading to Metacat 1.9.3. Prior to the 1.9.3 upgrade, we had neve...
- 04:00 PM Revision 5636 (metacat): getting closer to a non-memory bound solution for mime multipart de/encoding
- 02:47 PM Revision 5635 (metacat): comment out debugging alert
- 02:27 PM Revision 5634 (metacat): use SERVLET_URL not fred
- 12:47 PM Revision 5633 (metacat): use jQuery to build active domain selections
- 05:25 PM Revision 5632 (metacat): starting to filter by active domains. still request-based, but would like to make asynchronous calls when populating the fields.
- 11:25 AM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
This happened during the replication. In the replication the access rules should be bypassed. In the early stag...
- 11:10 AM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- I don't think this has anything to do with the "administrator" defined in the metacat.properties file.
I looked at th...
- 01:53 PM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- <frenockm_> I am an administrator in metacat.properties.
<frenockm_> the replication is from the UCSB se...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
Can you double check if uid=frenockm,o=PISCO,dc=ecoinformatics,dc=org is the administrator in metacat.properti...
- 01:26 PM Bug #5234 (Resolved): Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- I have a group of files that aren't replicating with the error message that I don't have permission to update access ...
- 02:14 PM Revision 5631 (metacat): fixing files I didn't mean to check in
- 02:11 PM Revision 5630 (metacat): fixed a couple bugs with dates and fixed a major bug where metacat was reading the entire document from the database everytime a DocumentImpl instance was created even though it didn't need to
- 10:51 AM Revision 5629 (metacat): changes for dataone .5 schema updates
- 10:49 AM Revision 5628 (metacat): updating system metadata query doc type
- 01:15 PM Revision 5627 (metacat): removed old api jar
- 01:06 PM Revision 5626 (metacat): new service api jar
- 06:24 PM Bug #5224 (New): Scheduler part of SanParks skin needs to be updated
- Workflow run engine and scheduler service were updated recently. The main change is add more parameteres, such as the...
- 09:53 AM Revision 5625 (metacat): changed property name of the dataone_schema tag. fixed one hard coded bug
- 11:17 AM Revision 5624 (metacat): updated all exception codes to match spec
- 11:02 AM Revision 5623 (metacat): new config changes
- 11:02 AM Revision 5622 (metacat): fixed task 729
Also available in: Atom