- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 06:11 PM Metacat Bug #5244: ldapweb.cgi shouldn't report ou=Account accounts since they're unusable
- A quick fix in 5650 for this issue, just filtering based on strings. Need to test this, but the development environme...
- 06:09 PM Metacat Bug #5244 (Resolved): ldapweb.cgi shouldn't report ou=Account accounts since they're unusable
- Because of security considerations, we can't allow users to reuse their credentials from ou=Account, which is where w...
- 05:29 PM Metacat Bug #5243 (New): ldapweb.cgi crashes with invalid password characters
- Some characters cause the account creation process to fail out, and return a blank page to the user instead of the ex...
- 02:01 PM Kepler Bug #4333: KeplerLSID AuthNamespace web service
- (In reply to comment #5)
> Alright https://kepler-project.org/ns/
> now works.
- 02:12 PM Metacat Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- Further details: Other than the first and last name fields, none of the fields from the section "PRINCIPAL DATA SET ...
- 03:12 PM Metacat Bug #4690: register-dataset.cgi should have its permissions set
- The initial error thrown by Apache:
(13)Permission denied: exec of '/var/www/edu.ucsb.nceas.dev/knb/cgi-bin/register...
- 02:23 PM Metacat Bug #4690 (Closed): register-dataset.cgi should have its permissions set
- Currently, the registry script does not get the execute bit set when deployed from a WAR file -- either we should fix...
- 02:25 PM Metacat Bug #4691 (Resolved): Registry mixes up users when saving
- If different users are added for the data set owner and contact, the registry messes up the serialization and takes d...
- 06:49 PM Metacat Bug #4307 (Resolved): Upgrade Geoserver to prevent Metacat crashes
- The shapefile building routine isn't releasing file handles it uses when building new shapefiles. This is causing pro...
- 03:12 PM Metacat Bug #4283 (New): use HTMLUnit to do unit / integration tests on pages
- A number of issues we've had with both the Registry, skins display, and administrative configuration utility could be...
Also available in: Atom