From 10/28/2010 to 11/26/2010
- 05:02 PM Revision 5666 (metacat): refresh the other trees with active domain when selection is made.
- TODO: remember last selected node in the tree and open the tree to that node
- 04:18 PM Revision 5665 (metacat): asynchronously load search results after each tree selection event
- 11:54 AM Revision 5664 (metacat): add checkbox for active domain pruning on each tree.
- 09:34 AM Revision 5663 (metacat): prune the search tree - keep parents and children of matched nodes
- 06:34 PM Revision 5662 (metacat): set the selected concept as the value in the search field
- 04:37 PM Revision 5661 (metacat): remove bioportal search fields
- 04:25 PM Revision 5660 (metacat): include scroll bars for the jsTrees
- 04:42 PM Revision 5659 (metacat): no more aqua for search results
- 04:06 PM Revision 5658 (metacat): add search box for finding an entry in the tree
- 03:23 PM Revision 5657 (metacat): changes for new d1 schemas
- 03:06 PM Revision 5656 (metacat): include jsTree for navigating the ontology hierarchy when making class selections for the search
- 10:39 AM Revision 5655 (metacat): uncommenting tests
- 11:57 AM Revision 5654 (metacat): implemented crud.delete
- 11:24 AM Revision 5653 (metacat): new common with exception that should have been in delete
- 11:53 AM Revision 5652 (metacat): changed date format a bit to get the parser to like it
- 10:38 AM Revision 5651 (metacat): implemented describeObject
- 06:11 PM Bug #5244: ldapweb.cgi shouldn't report ou=Account accounts since they're unusable
- A quick fix in 5650 for this issue, just filtering based on strings. Need to test this, but the development environme...
- 06:09 PM Bug #5244 (Resolved): ldapweb.cgi shouldn't report ou=Account accounts since they're unusable
- Because of security considerations, we can't allow users to reuse their credentials from ou=Account, which is where w...
- 06:10 PM Revision 5650 (metacat): filter ou=Account parameters as per #5244
- 05:29 PM Bug #5243 (New): ldapweb.cgi crashes with invalid password characters
- Some characters cause the account creation process to fail out, and return a blank page to the user instead of the ex...
- 12:45 PM Bug #5241: OAI-PMH: ListRecords verb returns content containing XML processing instructions
- Fixed with the following update:
Date: 2010-11-16 12:42:27 -0800 (Tue, 16 Nov 2010)
New Revision: 5649...
- 12:26 PM Bug #5241 (Resolved): OAI-PMH: ListRecords verb returns content containing XML processing instructions
- When returning lists of EML records, the ListRecords verb may return content that contains XML processing instruction...
- 12:42 PM Revision 5649 (metacat): Bug fix for #5241: OAI-PMH: ListRecords verb returns content containing XML processing instructions.
- 11:46 AM Revision 5648 (metacat): implemented crud.describe
- 11:34 AM Revision 5647 (metacat): removing old libs
- 11:32 AM Revision 5646 (metacat): switching to new client library
- 11:27 AM Revision 5645 (metacat): adding common jar to metacat
- 03:26 PM Revision 5644 (metacat): adding getChecksum method
- 12:08 PM Revision 5643 (metacat): added milliseconds back onto date format
- 11:47 AM Revision 5642 (metacat): remove temp files after multipart read
- 10:57 AM Revision 5641 (metacat): removing backup files
- 10:57 AM Revision 5640 (metacat): got the streaming mime multipart working
- 04:10 PM Revision 5639 (metacat): still working on mmp stream parsing
- 09:31 AM Bug #5239 (New): Difficulties configuring and viewing Metacat replication log file
- While working with Chad to restore replication between KNB and LTER, I encountered issues with configuring and viewin...
- 03:59 PM Revision 5638 (metacat): working on integrating streaming mmp into resourceHandler
- 03:25 PM Revision 5637 (metacat): more work on streaming mmp support
- 06:22 PM Bug #4886: "DatabaseService is already registered" error after configuring Metacat
- We are now seeing this same behavior at LTER upon upgrading to Metacat 1.9.3. Prior to the 1.9.3 upgrade, we had neve...
- 04:00 PM Revision 5636 (metacat): getting closer to a non-memory bound solution for mime multipart de/encoding
- 02:47 PM Revision 5635 (metacat): comment out debugging alert
- 02:27 PM Revision 5634 (metacat): use SERVLET_URL not fred
- 12:47 PM Revision 5633 (metacat): use jQuery to build active domain selections
- 05:25 PM Revision 5632 (metacat): starting to filter by active domains. still request-based, but would like to make asynchronous calls when populating the fields.
- 11:25 AM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
This happened during the replication. In the replication the access rules should be bypassed. In the early stag...
- 11:10 AM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- I don't think this has anything to do with the "administrator" defined in the metacat.properties file.
I looked at th...
- 01:53 PM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- <frenockm_> I am an administrator in metacat.properties.
<frenockm_> the replication is from the UCSB se...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
Can you double check if uid=frenockm,o=PISCO,dc=ecoinformatics,dc=org is the administrator in metacat.properti...
- 01:26 PM Bug #5234 (Resolved): Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- I have a group of files that aren't replicating with the error message that I don't have permission to update access ...
Also available in: Atom