From 02/24/2011 to 03/25/2011
- 03:04 PM Revision 6022 (metacat): Bug 3835 - design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- Minor bug fix to handle irregular Metacat docids containing two or more dot ('.') characters. In the LTER Metacat, th...
- 10:43 AM Revision 6021 (metacat): Bug 3835 - design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- Return a 'badVerb' response when the 'verb' request parameter is missing from the request. Previously this generated ...
- 03:10 PM Revision 6020 (metacat): use the jaxb date parser for ISO 8601 formats. the numeric and date node values are now calculated after the document has been successfully inserted in the db so any sql exceptions do not prevent the raw node data from being saved.
- 09:25 AM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- My concern is with catching the exception from the database level in that it will be a performance hit. But here's th...
- 08:00 PM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- I agree that DatatypeConverter.parseDateTime(String) is a great way to go, ans supporting as much of the ISO 8601 as ...
- 04:50 PM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- I'd like to expand the date formats we can accept to include all valid xs:dateTime formats (ISO 8601). I found I coul...
- 03:39 PM Revision 6019 (metacat): rollback the accessDAO changes - leaving well enough alone.
- 02:14 PM Revision 6018 (metacat): only include accessfileid when it is not toplevel
- 01:31 PM Revision 6017 (metacat): include accessfileid and subtreeid when inserting xml_access values
- 12:51 PM Revision 6016 (metacat): use access control dao for setting access in EML parser. send additional xml_access info in replication request
- 05:19 PM Revision 6015 (metacat): insert/update documents with null user and null group to circumvent access control restrictions then update the user_owner and user_updated values to reflect what exists on the originating server (pisco)
- 01:24 PM Revision 6014 (metacat): use 'user_updated' field when writing the replicated document - allows most recent ownership/permissions to be used (in case LDAP groups have shifted) and is more accurate for both updates and initial inserts (hopefully addresses the replication issue we are having with pisco)
- 03:55 PM Bug #5353: EcogridWriter doesn't work with the metacat built from trunk.
- Probably due to EcoGrid entry path not being the same as others, and so parameters missing in DataONE system metadata...
- 03:20 PM Bug #5353 (Resolved): EcogridWriter doesn't work with the metacat built from trunk.
- When I used EcogridWriter to write metadata and data into dev.nceas' metadata, it worked file. I believe the version ...
- 09:02 AM Revision 6013 (metacat): use newer ecogrid tag to allow omission of the ecogrid query title (as is allowed in the query.xsd schema)
- 10:56 PM Revision 6012 (metacat): add support for temporal element query in pathquery
- 10:55 PM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- Added nodedatadate column to the following tables: xml_nodes, xml_nodes_revisions, xml_path_index.
Included DB update...
- 03:23 PM Revision 6010 (metacat): replace derik's settings with previous version
- 03:14 PM Revision 6009 (metacat): add paths to indexPaths, and kar namespaces to indexNamespaces for Kepler Workflow Run Manager run-kar queries
- 02:52 PM Revision 6008 (metacat): include simple union data for search results if they are present in the resultset document
- 09:56 AM Revision 6007 (metacat): include temporal coverage dates in the path index - (for opendap metadata queries)
- 08:15 AM Revision 6006 (metacat): Fixed the testNCEASLogin() password that I mistakenly changed.
- 07:47 AM Revision 6005 (metacat): Now that MetacatHandler creates GUID identifier mappings and system metadata, many of the tests in IdentifierManagerTest were failing that were manually creating id mappings and system metadata.
- Modified testCreateMapping() and testCreateSystemMetadataMapping() to use docids that haven't been inserted to just e...
- 04:44 PM Revision 6004 (metacat): Added a new test method testDeleteDocumentByGUID() to ensure MetacatHandler can delete based on GUID, but fall back to docid if the GUID isn't present. Modified CrudServiceTest and made some private methods public to leverage the D1 REST calls in that library (i.e. create() a doc with a GUID).
- 02:47 PM Revision 6003 (metacat): The DataONE service API jar has been renamed to d1_common_java-0.5.0.jar, updated the build file accordingly. Added debug echo of the test classpath.
- 02:14 PM Revision 6002 (metacat): hide the data section unless there is actually data to display
- 02:12 PM Revision 6001 (metacat): DocumentImpl.delete() now throws finer grained exceptions (not a general exception). Consequently, the classes that call it have been updated to handle the thrown exceptions, including CrudService, ReplicationHandler, and ReplicationService.
- 10:39 AM Revision 6000 (metacat): refactor the names of these Data Manager implementation classes so that it's easier to use them with the default/local versions of similar. These classes utilize Metacat-specific configuration values rather than relying soley on the bundles that are used in the stand-alone DM lib.
- 02:00 PM Revision 5999 (metacat): render the <data/> CDATA section in <pre/> - it's a csv string
- 09:13 AM Revision 5998 (metacat): To support GUIDs in MetacatHandler.handleDeleteAction(), I've added in a new method:
- deleteFromMetacat() - deletes a document based on the docid
This factors the deletion code out of handleDeleteAction(...
- 02:42 PM Revision 5997 (metacat): only include data value/operator when present in the form
- 02:42 PM Revision 5996 (metacat): refresh search when the data operator changes (changing the value is less clear...keyup event seems too eager)
- 11:57 AM Revision 5995 (metacat): use correct operators
Also available in: Atom