From 04/16/2011 to 05/15/2011
- 11:25 AM Revision 6080 (metacat): add additionalMetadata/metadata/spatialResolution/value and additionalMetadata/metadata/spatialResolution/units for indexing. Also add missing comma behind additionalMetadata/moderatorComment
- 04:43 PM Bug #5395 (Rejected): Get unexpected result if a search was done before metacat finishes its indexing during the inserting process.
- Hi, Scott:
I dug around this issue a while and found it out it was a search cache issue in Metacat. Did you do an ...
- 03:14 PM Revision 6079 (metacat): use update method to update the mapping between local and guid (d1) when we get a force replication request that is an "update
- 02:27 PM Bug #5394 (Resolved): FGDC interface does not correctly show controls and permission settings
- When browsing datasets all users - whether logged in or not - are shown options to delete and update permissions for ...
- 02:25 PM Bug #5393: SANParks FGDC skin issues
- now replacing spaces with underscores so that the docid scope is valid. both issues have been resolved
- 05:11 PM Bug #5393 (Resolved): SANParks FGDC skin issues
- 1. the generated ID somehow uses my name (from LDAP?) rather than just my uid. It used to be "leinfelder"but now i ge...
- 02:24 PM Bug #5392: FGDC download button does not work
- changing to resolved...
- 02:24 PM Bug #5392: FGDC download button does not work
- this is fixed and planned for deployment
- 05:04 PM Bug #5392 (Resolved): FGDC download button does not work
- There is a ClassCastExeption when you attempt to download an FGDC metadata package from the SANParks skin.
- 12:14 PM Revision 6071 (metacat): remove entity encoded characters that were garbled in browser (sanparks patch)
- 10:50 AM Revision 6069 (metacat): updating CrudServiceTest with better exception handling (more specific) to match refactored CrudService.java class
- 10:45 AM Revision 6068 (metacat): generateMissingSystemMetadata was swallowing Exceptions instead of throwing. Refactored so that specific exceptions are thrown, affecting [create/update]SystemMetadata methods, too.
- 10:19 AM Revision 6067 (metacat): committing changes related to the new restservice update specification (newPid vs. obsoletedGuid)
- 10:10 AM Revision 6066 (metacat): remove entity encoded characters that were garbled in browser (sanparks patch)
- 10:00 AM Revision 6064 (metacat): replace whitespace in generated docid scope (sanparks patch from 1.9.4 branch)
- 12:39 PM Revision 6059 (metacat): use outputstream as an object, not a string. relax the Map typing to allow for mixed values. (sanparks patch)
- 04:04 PM Revision 6057 (metacat): use "object_format" element consistently so that it is replicated across instances
- 02:17 PM Revision 6056 (metacat): Set svn keywords on the object format list file.
- 02:16 PM Revision 6055 (metacat): The initial checkin of an object format list for Metacat, which will be used by the ObjectFormatService. The XML file will be used only if the service can't get the authoritative list from a D1 coordinating node or from within it's local Metacat database.
- 03:08 PM Revision 6054 (metacat): remove very old "metacat webservice" code - as far as i can tell it is never referenced or used. plus we have eocgrid and the new D1 rest services covering this territory now
- 02:31 PM Revision 6053 (metacat): remove very old "metacat webservice" code - as far as i can tell it is never referenced or used. plus we have eocgrid and the new D1 rest services covering this territory now
- 01:53 PM Revision 6052 (metacat): removed newline addition to test doc now that the newline problem is fixed in utilities project. Small adjustments to comments and debug statements to aid in debugging. Reordered tests to remove possible insertion between read and getLastDocid test.
- 01:05 PM Revision 6051 (metacat): zero padded date string in DocumentUtil.generateDocumentId() for readability
- 08:22 AM Revision 6050 (metacat): Use SystemUtil.getContextURL() in ResourceHandler to construct the DataONE service URL (rather than direct calls to PropertyService). This handles http and https URLs, and strips the :80 or :443 for the well known ports.
- 04:16 PM Revision 6049 (metacat): Make this class be the subclass of the MCTestCase. The super class will initialize the property service for it.
- 03:25 PM Revision 6048 (metacat): Minor changes to MetacatHandler:
- - Improved logging where MetaCatServlet.class was used in getLogger() rather than MetacatHandler.class (holdover from...
- 02:28 PM Revision 6047 (metacat): commenting out the pisco user tests, since they only work in production.
- 02:24 PM Revision 6046 (metacat): put in more explanatory exception methods in the private helper functions that throw exceptions, and some debug statements in the onlineData201CasesTest_1 test.
- 11:08 AM Revision 6045 (metacat): improved multipart handling (improved logging messages, code, and error checking). Added exception classname to error output when the generic Exception is thrown. Added error check for cases of null value for file parts 'sysmeta' and 'object.'
- 10:58 AM Revision 6044 (metacat): added a few debugging lines in createSystemMetadata() related to contents of identifier strings
- 07:00 PM Revision 6043 (metacat): Due to changes in MetacatHandler that creates system metadata from uploaded EML documents, OnlineDataAccessTest was failing certain tests because of errors in how the test documents were originally uploaded. MetacatHandler.createSystemMetadata() was throwing exceptions because of these errors, specifically when a data document is uploaded with a docid that is difeerent than the docid statement in the EML distribution URL. Most errors involved stated docids with .2 versions, and the metadata had .1 versions.
- Modified each test in OnlineDataAccessTest that had incorrect metadata from the declared docids. Lastly, onlineData20...
- 05:42 PM Revision 6042 (metacat): Modified IdentifierManager.getDocumentInfo() to include the docid in the returned hash map, since it is useful to be able to obtain the docid and rev separately from a given fullDocidWithRev (e.g. test.1.1).
Also available in: Atom