From 08/21/2012 to 09/19/2012
- 02:43 PM Revision 7384 (metacat): use correct release date (September 2012)
- 02:01 PM Revision 7382 (metacat): use correct docid format when checking for existing mappings.
- 03:23 PM Revision 7380 (metacat): include sessionid when constructing the EML download link. pull from RELEASE_EML_UTILS_1_0_5 eml tag.
- 03:12 PM Bug #5710: Metacat replication fails for datafiles with "&" in the filename
- tested with Jing and will incorporate in Metacat 2.0.4-RC4
- 02:05 PM Bug #5710: Metacat replication fails for datafiles with "&" in the filename
- I've fixed this and wrote a simple test that exercises the docInfo parser. I just wrapped the content of the 'docname...
- 12:05 PM Bug #5710 (Resolved): Metacat replication fails for datafiles with "&" in the filename
- When troubleshooting SANParks-SAEON, we encountered errors with the documentInfo parser on the target machine:
- 02:22 PM Revision 7379 (metacat): use CDATA for docname field in docInfo so that XML parser ignores the content that can contain characters like "&
- 11:40 AM Bug #5709: Cannot download XML for private datapackages shown in XSL display
- The XSL has been updated to include sessionid.
We will not refactor default skin at this time.
- 08:33 AM Revision 7377 (metacat): include sessionid when constructing the EML download link. pull from RELEASE_EML_UTILS_1_0_5_RC1 eml tag.
- 03:18 PM Bug #5709: Cannot download XML for private datapackages shown in XSL display
- I can see how this happens now: when we call the login method action on Metacat, we end up overwriting the session va...
- 02:22 PM Bug #5709: Cannot download XML for private datapackages shown in XSL display
- Furthermore, I see that on every other refresh of the default skin's index.jsp page I am shown as logged in vs. not.
- 09:23 AM Bug #5709 (Resolved): Cannot download XML for private datapackages shown in XSL display
- Meei-ru pointed out that the data file downloads _do_ work but that you get a permission error ("public not allowed")...
- 09:21 AM Revision 7374 (metacat): use RELEASE_EML_UTILS_1_0_4_RC1 for EML stylesheets
- 10:24 PM Revision 7373 (metacat): include qformat parameter in docs for squery
- remove mention of 'username' for getLastDocid -- should only use scope param
- 02:13 PM Revision 7372 (metacat): include missing identifier mappings during 2.0.4 upgrade (mappings may be missing due to previous replication between servers that do not house SystemMetadata)
- 10:00 AM Bug #5616: See bug #5615 for EML
- reordering of download links has been included in Metacat release (building from RELEASE_EML_UTILS_1_0_3 eml styleshe...
- 09:52 AM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- Unfortunately, those values are "schema valid"
(In reply to comment #9)
> Invalid dates are allowed into Metacat 2.0...
- 03:43 PM Revision 7370 (metacat): use SchemaLocationResolver to fetch remote entries for the xml_catalog -- we want to be able to fetch included xsd files as well as use any error handling it provides for checking the schemas.
- 08:43 AM Bug #5696: pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- Metacat v2.0.4 will include a fix for this issue.
- 09:05 PM Revision 7369 (metacat): prep for 2.0.4 release
- 01:50 PM Revision 7368 (metacat): when performing query, make sure we are using the access rules of the latest revision of a given docid, otherwise we may include documents that used to be public but have been made private in subsequent revisions.
- 11:20 AM Bug #5696: pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- I've recreated the scenario on my local Metacat installation -- it appears the permissions for the older revision are...
- 03:05 PM Revision 7367 (metacat): correct the number of prepared statement parameters when inserting to xml_revisions table.
- Errors like the following were showing in the replication log file:
knb 20120831-19:42:38: [ERROR]: DocumentImpl.writ...
- 10:22 AM Bug #5676: Metacarta Labs WMS layer is not loading
- Service seems to be back up now.
- 03:45 PM Bug #5698: datapackage uploads to dev2 metacat are currently slow
- We should check the xml_catalog table for entries that point to defunct servers...This was the case on production KNB...
- 07:43 PM Bug #5698 (New): datapackage uploads to dev2 metacat are currently slow
- When using the sensor-view archiveDataturbineDataToMetacat.kar to archive data from my laptop at ucsb to dev2's metac...
- 12:06 PM Bug #5696 (Resolved): pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- As far as I remember, non-public eml docs did not used to be returned in pathQuery result sets in earlier versions of...
- 08:24 AM Revision 7366 (metacat): include WHERE in the sql where clause - encountered by SAEON's node admin, Alex Niehaus.
- 10:41 PM Revision 7365 (metacat): use resourceMapLocation (resolve url for the ore map) as the datacite_relatedIdentifier_isPartOf property
- 10:38 PM Revision 7364 (metacat): use lowercase 'metadata' and 'data' for the resourceType
- 10:36 PM Revision 7363 (metacat): set publisher to the source system when publisher == creator (we want them to be different, even if just for appearances)
- 10:25 PM Revision 7362 (metacat): only include public (readable) DOIs in the final output
- 10:24 PM Revision 7361 (metacat): use "lastname, firstname" convention throughout
- 10:18 PM Revision 7360 (metacat): include more descriptive data file name for title of data records
- 10:04 PM Revision 7359 (metacat): include publisher given name correctly
- 09:45 PM Revision 7358 (metacat): create docid-guid mapping during replication if it does not exist. we were [incorrectly] assuming that there would be SM coming with the document info that would fill this information in, but for traditional non-MN Metacat deployments there is no SM to provide a mapping. In this case we use the docid as the guid.
Also available in: Atom