From 09/19/2012 to 10/18/2012
- 04:40 PM Bug #5696: pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- I've reworked how access was being checked -- now we have a simpler clause there and the current revision handling is...
- 03:14 PM Revision 7407 (metacat): simplify the xml_access query, and instead use guid to check for permission. Now the docid/rev join (to get most recent version for search results) happens "higher up" in the query.
- 11:18 AM Revision 7406 (metacat): include log stats for total 'read' events when rendering a package.
- 11:11 AM Revision 7405 (metacat): rework simple log stats so that there is no saxon requirement (xslt 2)
- 11:10 AM Revision 7404 (metacat): pass parameters to the getLog action for rendering in xslt
- 01:50 PM Revision 7403 (metacat): remove morpho.jar -- moved needed classes into shared utilities project. (currently building form utilities trunk -- be sure to 'ant fullclean' to get the latest utilities.jar built)
- 04:41 PM Revision 7402 (metacat): remove use of HttpMessage (in morpho.jar) in favor of standard httpclient methods for calling the servlet in tests
- 02:38 PM Revision 7401 (metacat): Update d1_common_java and d1_libclient_java to the newest jar files. Add methods to CNodeService to throw NotImplemented exceptions for query(), listQueryEngines(), and getQueryEngineDescription() since these API calls are handled outside of metacat.
- 01:35 PM Revision 7400 (metacat): do not allow updates to orphan another branch of revision history. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/3338
- 08:27 AM Revision 7399 (metacat): Change the set and get methods for the replication verified date to use java.sql.Timestamp rather than java.util.Date via setTimestamp(), not setDate(). The hh:mm:ss.sss was previously getting truncated.
- 11:09 AM Revision 7398 (metacat): include the subjects we are testing for authentication.
- 10:37 AM Bug #5717: Oracle does not allow table names greater than 30 characters
- The DataONE project that depends on these names has also been updated.
- 09:31 AM Bug #5696: pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- The expensive part seems to be the subqueries of all public-read docs and all public-read-deny docs:
- 09:20 AM Bug #5696: pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- With the join to the xml_documents table, the response is better - but not that great (3 minutes for "tree" keyword s...
- 08:11 AM Bug #5696: pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- Seems this query can be quite expensive when the DB has a large number of documents. Re-working to remove the max(rev...
- 09:06 AM Revision 7397 (metacat): remove the max(rev) clause in favor of a more straight-forward join to xml_documents (that will have the max rev). http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5696
- 09:51 AM Revision 7396 (metacat): add note about sanparks/saeon spatial file download: http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5718
- 09:50 AM Bug #5718: SANParks GIS download returns empty files
- will be included in the 2.0.5 Metacat release.
- 07:29 AM Bug #5718: SANParks GIS download returns empty files
- example of the MetacatClient request that was constructed:
knb 20120925-16:13:58: [DEBUG]: >> "zip=qformat&boundary_k...
- 07:25 AM Bug #5718 (Resolved): SANParks GIS download returns empty files
- The files are intact on the server and can be downloaded manally using the metacat?action=read urls, but the special ...
- 09:49 AM Revision 7395 (metacat): include inverted sendParameters() method that uses the keys as values, and the values as keys so that multiple docid parameters can be specified for the zip download. This was a regression when moving to standard httpclient rather than the roll-your-own version we had been using. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5718
- 03:41 PM Revision 7394 (metacat): integrate ecoinformatics login with the CIlogon identity mapping flow so that a user is directed through the process with no manual navigation needed (at least in the url bar). https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/1480
- 02:52 PM Bug #5717: Oracle does not allow table names greater than 30 characters
- The changes for this are in trunk now and targeted for our next release (2.0.5)
- 01:12 PM Revision 7393 (metacat): use version 2.0.5
- 01:09 PM Revision 7392 (metacat): shorten the systemmetadata* table names for Oracle's 30 character limit. move version to 2.0.5. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5717
- 10:07 AM Revision 7391 (metacat): ajax-ify the call to perform identity mapping (including errors)
- 02:02 PM Revision 7390 (metacat): look up CN url for portal servlet instead of hardcoding it.
- 01:46 PM Revision 7389 (metacat): look up CN url for portal servlet instead of hardcoding it.
- 01:30 PM Revision 7388 (metacat): use alternative syntax for xml_access table update since oracle does not use joins in a update statement that same way as postgres. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5717
- 01:18 PM Revision 7387 (metacat): correct Oracle syntax
- 01:14 PM Revision 7386 (metacat): use correct column (guid) for temporary index
- 08:33 AM Bug #5717 (Resolved): Oracle does not allow table names greater than 30 characters
- I'm trying to get metacat configured and get errors when running the upgrade-db-to-2.0.0-oracle.sql. I think I can re...
Also available in: Atom