From 10/06/2012 to 11/04/2012
- 09:03 AM Revision 7415 (metacat): replace new lines in creator with spaces. set blank " " titles and creators to "unknown". use "Baltimore Ecosystem Study LTER" for publisher on all BES objects.
- 06:50 PM Revision 7414 (metacat): include John Kunze's latest suggestions for improved metadata -- a lot of clean-up, especially on characters in the file. Note UTF-8 encoding of the script.
- 11:04 AM Revision 7413 (metacat): include note about pathquery performance fix (when using indexed fields)
- 09:11 AM Revision 7412 (metacat): use ObjectFormatInfo libclient utility to look up mimeType and filename extension during get() calls. Configurable mapping file is deployed by default to /var/metacat/dataone where it can then be augmented as needed. This location is controlled in the metacat.properties file (which is injected into the DataONE Settings values during weapp intitialization).
- 09:08 AM Revision 7411 (metacat): add count for the total processed pids (from ISet iterator)
- 01:38 PM Revision 7410 (metacat): handle /object?count=0 queries using simpler (quicker) sql
- 10:20 AM Revision 7409 (metacat): allow getlog action to use docid parameters that do not include revision. In these cases, the latest revision will be used.
- 10:05 AM Revision 7408 (metacat): handle case where we do not have a pathexpr to check
- 04:40 PM Bug #5696: pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- I've reworked how access was being checked -- now we have a simpler clause there and the current revision handling is...
- 03:14 PM Revision 7407 (metacat): simplify the xml_access query, and instead use guid to check for permission. Now the docid/rev join (to get most recent version for search results) happens "higher up" in the query.
- 11:18 AM Revision 7406 (metacat): include log stats for total 'read' events when rendering a package.
- 11:11 AM Revision 7405 (metacat): rework simple log stats so that there is no saxon requirement (xslt 2)
- 11:10 AM Revision 7404 (metacat): pass parameters to the getLog action for rendering in xslt
- 01:50 PM Revision 7403 (metacat): remove morpho.jar -- moved needed classes into shared utilities project. (currently building form utilities trunk -- be sure to 'ant fullclean' to get the latest utilities.jar built)
- 04:41 PM Revision 7402 (metacat): remove use of HttpMessage (in morpho.jar) in favor of standard httpclient methods for calling the servlet in tests
- 02:38 PM Revision 7401 (metacat): Update d1_common_java and d1_libclient_java to the newest jar files. Add methods to CNodeService to throw NotImplemented exceptions for query(), listQueryEngines(), and getQueryEngineDescription() since these API calls are handled outside of metacat.
- 01:35 PM Revision 7400 (metacat): do not allow updates to orphan another branch of revision history. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/3338
- 08:27 AM Revision 7399 (metacat): Change the set and get methods for the replication verified date to use java.sql.Timestamp rather than java.util.Date via setTimestamp(), not setDate(). The hh:mm:ss.sss was previously getting truncated.
- 11:09 AM Revision 7398 (metacat): include the subjects we are testing for authentication.
Also available in: Atom